Epilouge

"Mario!! My friend how are you? And who is this lovely lady with you?" Edward asked

"I'm great and this is Sasha. Sasha this is my Bestfriend Edward."

"Nice to meet you!" Sasha said holding her hand out to shake.

"Like wise" Edward said taking it and kissing it.

"So Ed, where is that beautiful wife of yours?" Mario asked

"She is inside with little Ed. You want to go see them."

"Yeah let's go."

"Edward. Thank god. It's your turn to change his diaper. I already fed him. All he needs is to get change and then he will go back to sleep."

"Okay. Sweetheart. Mario and his lovely lady friend are here"

"Oh okay." Just then Mario and Sasha walked in.

"Hello beautiful. You got that mommy glow on you. You look magnificent." Mario said kissing both her cheeks.

"Well thank you. And who is this pretty little thing over here?" She said pushing Mario to the side.

"I'm Sasha."

"Sasha. Very beautiful na-. Wait Sasha. Sasha Carlito. Oh my Goodness. It's me Aliece!!"

"Oh my. Girrrl look at you. I thought I wasn't going to see you ever again. I'm sorry to hear about your father." Sasha said looking sympathetic.

"What about my father?" Aliece said looking at her. Mario and Edward slowly tried walking out the room.

"You didn't hear. He was murdered a few months back"

"No I didn't know. Honey did you know about this?" Aliece asked. Edward slowly turned around with the baby in his hands.

With a guilty look on his face he answered. "Yes. But the reason I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want you to stress during the pregnancy"

"I'm not mad. But me and Sasha need to catch up. So leave the baby and the room." Aliece said grabbing the baby and pushing the men out.

All Sasha and Aliece did was talk about was their childhood. During dinner they talked even more.

"Girl do you remember Willie Davis?" Sasha asked.

"Oh you mean tall dark and fine. Yeah. I remember seeing him a couple of times" Aliece said receiving a glare from Edward.

"Well remember when he use to have a crush on me? Well let me tell you........." She whispered the rest in Aliece's ear.

"Shut your mouth........ No you didn't...... Ahahaha...... I did the same thing with Jimmy."

"You mean Jimmy Waterson. I always knew you liked lighter toned boys. Look at you with a white man." Sasha said laughing.

"Girl and you the one to talk." Aliece said pointing to Mario. Sasha just blushed and continued to eat.

After every one was done eating they headed off to bed. Aliece put the baby down in his bassinet.

"We made a beautiful baby Amour." Edward said kissing my cheek and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I know he is so gorgeous. Hopefully he is just like his daddy." She said turning around and wrapping her arms around his necks.

"Hopefully we can have another child. Maybe a girl. And i know for sure she will be as strong and beautiful as you. I might have to fight off a few boys too." He chuckled.

"Mhmm. Hey honey have you notice something?"

"What sweetheart?"

"If it wasn't for that stupid arrange marriage. I would have never met you. Thank you for being there when I needed you and being my rock.

I love you Edward Affectuex."

"I love you Aliece Affectuex." He kissed her lips tenderly with passion.

"You know if you want......... We can work on that baby girl right now." Aliece winked at Edward as she laid on the bed.

---------------------------------------------

I'm sad to say that this is the end. I really do appreciate all my followers, commenters, and voters. And most of all the readers. I hoped you enjoyed every last bit.