Chapter 9

Hehe I just noticed how Im using a vampires name. Anyways back to the story. ENJOY!

---------------------------------------------

Edwards POV.

It's been two days and Aliece is still in unconscious.

"Aliece. Love you have to wake up. And when you wake up we can live our lives together. And we can love each other, get married, have kids. You would make the perfect queen. I see it now. You pregnant with my kids. You know I wanna boy first. Mhmm Edward Mason Affectuex the third."

I told her. I grabbed her hand and kissed it lightly. "I love you" I whispered kissing her gently.

The first time I saw her I wanted to break who ever made her upset. Her beautiful face shouldn't be covered in tears. When I found out my brother caused her sadness I wanted to rip him to shreds. Who would do something to hurt this beautiful girl.

Aliece's POV

"Momma is that you?" I asked walking into some type of cabin.

"Hey baby." My mom said wearing an all white silk dress.

"Ma... Am I dead?"

"No sweety. Your alive. Just in a short coma"

"Oh can I leave when I want to?" I asked. She shook her head yes.

"Well I wanna stay for awhile. Can I ask you a question?"

"You already did sweetheart " she said laughing. "But go ahead and ask."

"How did you meet daddy. And why is he so evil.?"

"Well. I met your daddy when I was around your age and I was shopping at the farmers market. Some white man bumped into me making me drop all of my groceries on the floor. I went to gram them but this fine chocolate man, yo daddy, helped me pick them. We talked and I guess we hit it off. Well when I figured out who he was and told my parents they were ecstatic. Your daddy and I come from money so why. Both our parents thought it would be a good idea to get hitch, so we did." She said smiling at the memories. She told me proposed on her birthday and how she cried and he was about to pass out, cause he thought she was going to say no. "The evil part is when I had you. I guess he got jealous when I gave you more attention then you. The first time he hit me was when you were a week old. He tried to through you in the lake. But I grabbed you and tried to run. I was not going to let any man kill my baby because the baby was crying. The older you got the worse I got it. But it was only to protect you. And I don't want you feeling guilty because its not your fault. You are going to be great in the future and also be put in history. And we need you to be alive." My mom said hugging my side.

" Momma can I stay a few more days please?"

"Sure baby. But just for one more day. There is a man waitin for you. And he is very handsome. When you wake up he will be right by your side. That is your true love honey. Oh and stay away from William, he is bad news baby girl."

"Yes ma" I say kissing her cheek

---------------------------------------------

Vote comment follow. Excuse my errors