Chapter 3

Shout out to: CrystelleCarter, Ianna, and SharifaJoyJohnson for commenting! And to SongKw, lanaprest, and nivea123 for following me. If you want a shout out, comment and or follow.

---------------------------------------------

Aliece's POV

I have 3 more weeks till me and William get married. I'm actually nervous. Since that night William came in my room, we have gotten closer. Every time my dad wants to talk to me , William would be right there next to me. He even sleeps in my room.

Today was the day I find a dress and get fitted for it. Me and Marcy head out to the car.

"Child do you really want to get married? Are you happy?"

"Marcy I have to get married wether I like it or not. It's not my choice. And if Prince Affectuex is happy then I am happy." With a sad smile on my face. She gave me a quick hug and we left.

At the dress boutique I silently waited for the next dress. The first one was awful. It was really puffy with pink and purple. The second one was okay. It was emerald with gold glitter at the hem of it. But the third one caught my eye. It was white with gold lining. And it would look good on me. I told them that one and they said it was no problem.

After the dress fitting we went straight home like father ordered. I was walking into my room and ran right into Williams half naked body. My god he was so fit and muscular. His tanned body. That six pack and that v cut that was cutting down to his pants. I looked away and blushed. He was like an angel from above. I felt him push me close and close & lock the door behind us.

"Good evening sweetheart." He said making me look deep into his forest green eyes. I got lost in them for a second and then came back to my right mind.

"Hello William." I say still blushing

"Can you believe we will be getting married in a few weeks? I can take you out of this hell you call home."

"Yes. Why do you care so much, you barely know me?"

"But I know enough amour. I know you are a beautiful young lady that stole my heart. And I care about you because I-I- I love you. And I just want to protect you any way I can. And if you don't feel the same way I understand. I wouldn't want to marry someone with out my say in it." He looked at me with loving, and pleading eyes.

"I love you t--" he cut me off with the most passionate kiss in the world.

William's POV

I was so afraid that she would reject me and tell me she didn't love me back. I kissed her with all the love and passion in me. I licked her bottom lip and slipped my tongue in exploring every part of her mouth. It tasted so sweet that I wanted more. I laid her down on the bed and started kissing her neck. I guess I hit her spot when she arched into me and moaned. I suck and bit on it.

"William" she gasped

"Will please" she moaned out. I liked the new nick she gave me. I bit and sucked harder. Putting soft kisses on it.

"Will please. I wanna wait after we are married." She said softly pushing me off. I pouted and she laughed and kissed my pouty lip.

"I really do love you Aliece. I can't wait till you are my wife." I said kissing her again.

"I love you too. Can you just hold me please. I really feel safe in your arms."she said dozing off. I fell asleep.

Later in the evening. We woke up to have to have a picnic. It was just going to be me and her. We took the car to a secluded park I passed by a few times. I lay the blanket down under a shady oak tree. We sat everything out and I pulled her on my lap and began feeding her.

"So love tell me about your life." I say

"Well it is nothing really. I am the only child of George & Maddie Johnson. My mom died when I was younger. And you you know my father. I plan to be something someday. Help kids, feed the needy, just change the world." She said with a cute little smirk on her face.

"Can I ask how your mother died sweetheart? I mean if you are comfortable with it."

"We'll my dad was in bed with one of the maids. And my mom walked in. She said she was going to take me and leave him. When I was waiting on her to come outside and play I heard screaming. I went to the back of the house , which in my case took about a good ten minutes going around the house. When I finally get back there my dad was whipping her. I seen her flesh being ripped apart. And then he did the worst thing in the world. He- he took a hot dagger and stabbed her in the eyes. Then hung her up on the magnolia tree." She cried and snuggled up to me. "He said if anyone in the house told they would get the same treatment." She cried and cried and I just held her. I hate seeing her in tears and that bastard is gonna pay for what he did. I kissed her cheek and let her rest on my chest. He will pay for making her upset.

---------------------------------------------

Vote. Comment. Follow.

I know it's short but I had so much in my mine and I didn't want to cram it in one chapter; I want to at least have my book over 15 or more chapters. I think it's going by way to fast. Oh and please forgive my mistakes. I really appreciate all my readers.