I nodded my head slowly and opened my mouth to ask somebody else a question, but she sat up straighter in her chair.

"Who? Do we know him? Or she? I do not have a preference," she quickly said.

"He does not live here, next question," before I could answer the question, grandma walked through the door with the groceries in her hand. "How about you guys go help my grandma with the groceries and maybe we can change what we are having for snack." That immediately sparked something and they ran out of their chairs and took the bags from grandma's arms, "Walk please, we do not need a repeat of what happened to Trevor."

Lewis stopped with a box of gummies in his hand, "Who is Trevor? What happened to him?"

"Exactly," I warned him.

His eyes got wide and told Georgie to walk when she almost ran him over.

Grandma walked over to me and put her hand on my shoulder, "How much money are you getting out of today for watching these five?"

"Well, I am getting paid fifteen dollars an hour, for eight hours, so that is a hundred and twenty dollars per kid, making it six hundred dollars today," I explained to her. "Do you know what their parents are doing? In the middle of summer? Are they going to work? That is eight hours without their kids."

She rolled her eyes at me, "You are getting paid six hundred dollars a day, for about two weeks straight, each with a different kid. That is six thousand in two weeks. And their parents work in Helena, which is about a hour and a half away. And this is the last week, cheer up." She bumped my shoulder with hers, "I would not be complaining if I were you. Just think how much you could buy. The plane tickets to take us to England!"

Rose and Georgie stopped putting the groceries on the counter and turned to face us. "One Direction is from England, did you meet them?"

Grandma turned to me, "Who is One Direction? Is that another boy band?" Both Rose and Georgie nodded their heads and grandma walked out of the kitchen and was going on about how the children of their generation is spending way too much money in entertainment.

"Okay," I said, clapping my hands together when I saw that Lewis had put the lost part of the groceries, "What do you want for snack?"

"Gummies!"

"Crackers and cheese!"

"Chex mex!" Mentally, my head changed it to chex mix. I could tell how that could be confusing. To some people to should rhyme, yet to others, it will always be mixed.

"Ice cream!"

The other five of us turned to look at Rose. Lewis is the first one to speak up, "We can't have ice cream for snack."

Rose put her hands on her hips, "Why not?"