I walked away from them then walked over to her shoes. Looks like she loves shoes more than anyone. It had four sides. Two on the side and two in front. The two in front were full of high heels and pumps. It looked like a bloody unicorn took a dump here. It was so colorful!. The one to my left held sneakers, flats and uggs. On the other hand, the other one was full of trainers. Right next to the trainers was a full mirror. I smirked and fixed my hair until I heard a chuckle. 

"Mind checking your hair somewhere else, Mr. Ego?" I heard Savannah chuckle. I looked at her and saw that she was holding his cups. I grinned as the air was suddenly filled with coffee. She came over and handed me one. 

"I was thinking, " she started. I took a sip of the coffee and it sent warm butterflies down my gullet and into my stomach. "We should do something...well, if you're not gonna reject me or anything. Shouldn't I meet the whole pack? I mean, I am going to be their luna, right?" she finished and blushed. 

I smiled widely and wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her into my side. I started playing with the satin robe that she was wearing, "Sure..you can. I'l talk to your dad about throwing another party? Promise there wont be any fights, " I laughed at the last part. She smiled big and went on her tip toes, pecking my lips. I pecked hers back then let go. 

"Wanna go somewhere? Movie? Town?" I asked and drank the coffee. 

"I need to go town...need more shoes, " she bit her lip and walked over to her heels. I groaned a little as she shot me a glare. I grinned and then she pushed the two walls apart and it reviled a hall that was empty. I swear that my jaw almost hit the floor. 

I walked in and looked around. 

"All for shoes?" I ask. My tone was as surprised as a child that got what he wanted after a long time. 

"No, not for shoes.." she bit her lip, "but for more clothes. " she finished. 

"How is this all meant to fit into my room?!" I asked. 

She shrugged, "Guess you need to start making a whole new closet. Make sure its big!" she laughed and walked past me. I breathed in her smell and I swear I got drugged. I followed her out and into her room. 

"What's the weather like?" she asked. I grabbed my phone and checked the weather. 

"Rainy" I groaned and put it back. I got up and exited the room then walked down the hall and into Damien's cave. As he likes to call it..

Savannah's P.O.V- 

I sighted sofly as I heard the door open the close. I looked at the bed and saw that Tony was gone. 

I walked into my room, pulling the curtains together then grabbed my phone and turned up Rudimental- Waiting All Night. I grinned and walked over to my tops. What to wear? I thought then chose a plain white tank top. I grabbed a white blouse then a pair of white skinny jeans. I walked over to my draws and smirked as I smelt his smell. He must of been looking here. Sneaky bastard. I must do the same to him. Wait...when am I going to move to his house? 

I gulped loudly as I thought about the future. What will his pack think of me? Will I be a good luna? Will I be a good mother? I blushed as I thought about kids. Wait- hold the fuck up. We're not even dating, are we? He's never asked me out..we just make out and eye rape each other. Oh God, I sound like a slut! Nononononononononooo!! I ain't one. I chuckled and grabbed a black lace bra with matching thongs then quickly changed. I showered last night so its all okay. 

I grabbed the hair curler then walked out of the closet and sat at my vanity table. I finished my coffee then turned the curler on. I stared into the mirror. At myself to be correct. 

I have finally found my soul. I have finally found my other half. All that ran through my head was him. Tony. His body. his voice, his hair,his everything had me falling to my knee's. I wonder what he's like in bed...wait- no. I hardly know him! I ain't gonna let some alpha take my card from me!

I chuckled and got to work. I curled my hair then did my makeup. Smokey eyes and some lip gloss. I got up, turning the curler off then heard the door open and close. I felt strong arms around my waist and Tony's face was buried into my neck. I smiled and bit my bottom lip, placing my hands over his.

"You ready?" he smiled and kissed my cheek. I blushed and nodded then ran and got my shoes. Black pumps to be exact.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Wait and see, " he smiled and tapped his nose. I groaned. I hate surprises! I slipped into the shoes then grabbed my wristlet and my phone. Tony took my hand then we both walked down the steps and out the door to his car.

It's me again! How do you like it? I know, may be a little boring but, it will get better. Promise!

Please do comment, fan and vote!

Thank you!!!!!