Chapter 12:Shit

"Find your happiness Soryu.........because.......I've found mine."

I started walking away when I heard him mumble.

"But......Carolyn......you.....are my happiness....."

I force my legs to keep going,ignoring the tears that were streaming down my face.

I ran all the way into the nearest pub as I got a drink to calm myself down when I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder.

"Hey,what's a pretty lady like ya doin in here?"

"Yeah pretty lady,let us do the honours of bringin you home"

"No thanks"I said and tried to shrug off their hands when they gripped tighter.

"Come on,we gonna have lotsa fun"The man said smirking evilly

"I said no"

I flipped the man over me as he crashed onto the bar.The other man attacked me but I sidestepped,causing him to fall head over heels over the man that was on the bar counter.The other men in the bar started towards me.

"Get her!!!"

I jumped onto the table and ducked as a bottle was swung towards me.I flip from table to table and made it to the door as I rushed outside.The ship!All I've gotta do is reach the-

*BANG*

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.They shot me.I curse as I limp towards the ship.

*BANG**BANG*

"ARGH!!!"

Two bullets lodged themselves into my leg and arm as I collapse.The men came nearer and nearer towards me.I crawl backwards.God please,someone help me....

The man I flipped over the counter took out a sword and thrusted it towards my chest.My reflexes kick in as the sword pierced through my hand.

"Nngh.......nngh......"

I'm struggling to stay awake when...

"Argh!"

"Who the hell are you?!"

The men fall one by one and I hear gunshots too.

"CAROLYN!!!"

That voice....

"S-Soryu?"

"Carolyn!Stay with me!!!"

I feel Soryu picking me up as he ran and that's when I blacked out.

~Hey!I'm so sorry if this chapter's very short!It's just that I was running late for my tuition and this was the b