Chapter 3:Help.....

The next day,you woke up only to find Eduardo sleeping next to you.His face looked so vulnerable,like Soryu's.You smile as you thought that.You gently slipped out of his grasp and decided to go help Nathan prepare some breakfast."Morning Nate!"You chirp as you stepped into the kitchen."Oh,morning Carolyn"He said as he stirred the pot which had soup in it."So what's for breakfast?"You ask as you stand next to him."Soup with noodles and chicken"He answered without looking up."Chicken in the morning?"You ask surprised."Ya,don't forget where you are Carolyn"He said as he finally looked at me."Oh,right"I quickly went to work in helping him prepare breakfast.

After awhile,we were all sitting in the mess hall having breakfast.But when it came to Russell,he only got noodle and soup without the chicken."Hey!Nathan you forgot my chicken!"Russell complained as he stared at his plate."Well since SOMEBODY stole some food from the fridge,you can't blame me can ya"Nathan glared at Russell whom suddenly started eating without complaint.I smile at them.They've become like my second family.After breakfast,we all gathered on the deck."All right crew!We're gonna be going to heading towards bloody triangle!We need to find something on Bolt island so the fastest way there would be to go through bloody triangle!"The whole crew started to protest but captain put up his hand making it an official order.

When everyone seperated later,I went to Christopher's room."Hey Christopher!"I greet him as I enter the room."Oh!Carolyn it's you,what can I do for you?"He asked looking up from his book."Well,while we were talking about bloody triangle,you all looked sorta spooked at going there so I was wonderin what's up."I looked at Christopher again to find his face has darkened."We don't like going through bloody triangle because it's sorta like a taboo for pirates.Not to mention,the worst storms hit those seas,killing lots of pirates and people who dared venture forth there.That's why it's called bloody triangle."Christopher said."Oh...I see"I'm a bit frightened now.

A few days later,we finally reached bloody triangle and Christopher was right!The worst storms really do hit here!I struggle to stand as my feet keep slipping on the slippery deck."Starboard!"I heard Eduardo shout.I think that means left,remembering the time when Eduardo taught me.Eduardo was struggling with the wheel as the rain lashed at his face.The whole crew was either runnin around or holdin onto somethin.Suddenly,I saw a piece of the deck rip apart and fly straight towards Eduardo."Eduardo!Look out!"But it was too late as the wood hit him on the head,knocking him unconscious."Eduardo!!!"I run towards him,slipping in the process.He was about to slip off the ship!I quickly grasped onto his hand before it disappeared off the edge of the ship."Guys!Help!"I shout as I struggle to pull Eduardo up."Carolyn!Watch -!"Thomas shouted but was too late as the crate slammed into me,sending both me and Eduardo tumbling into the sea.

I gasp as the cold water hit me.I bob my head around the waves while still trying to hold Eduardo's head up."Guys help!"But my voice came out small in the storm.I saw a piece of driftwood and rolled Eduardo onto it.I'm so tired.I held onto Eduardo's body as I slipped away from consciousness.When I woke up,I felt as if I was about to pass out again.At least it's not raining anymore.Suddenly,my eyes see something.Land!With all the strength left in my body,I pushed and kicked us towards it.When we finally made it,I pulled Eduardo up onto the beach even though my legs felt like they were breaking.Eduardo was cold so I took some leaves and wrapped him up,not thinking of myself.At that time,my thoughts were only of him.When I was done,I settled down next to him,my body shaking from the coldness as I was unconscious once again.

Eduardo Pov

"Starboard!"I shout as the sea clashed around the ship.Shit,in this case,I don't even know if we'll make it out alive!Suddenly I hear Carolyn shouting: "Eduardo!Look out!"When I looked up,a piece of wood slammed into me causing me to lose consciousness.When I woke up again,I was staring up at a sunny sky.Am I in heaven?When I suddenly felt something cold next to me."Carolyn!"I sat up and realised leaves were wrapped around me.I looked around.We were on a deserted island....but how?I thought we were on the ship?I suddenly looked at Carolyn and got a shock.Her lips and cheeks were blue while her hands were starting to turn blue as well."Carolyn!Oh my god Carolyn!"I unwrapped the leaves around me and wrap it around her.I lowered my head to her chest."............!"Her heartbeats slowing!"Oh god Carolyn what happened to you?!"I said as I quickly performed CPR.I clashed my lips with her while thinking this is the first time I've kissed her before quickly shaking off the thought,she needs help!

"Eduardo!"I suddenly hear Russell voice and whipped my head round."Russell!Get her to Christopher!She needs help immediately!"I say as I took hold of Carolyn's legs."Got it!"Russell said as he took hold her upper part and we both ran."CHRISTOPHER!"I shout once we board the Sirius.The Sirius suffered from heavy damage but it can still sail."Eduardo!Carolyn!!!"Christopher took one look at her before telling us to quickly put her down in the infirmary.Once we put her down,Christopher told us to leave.I protested but Russell dragged me away saying to let Christopher to his job.When I went out side,I went to the deck trying to think of what could have happened to her."Eduardo!Where's Carolyn?!"Thomas came rushing towards me."She's in the infirmary,Christopher's tending to her"I mutter looking at my feet."You know she saved you Eduardo!"I snap my head up at Thomas's sentence."What did you say?!"I said shocked"I said she saved you!When the wood hit your head you nearly slipped off the deck but Carolyn caught you!A crate slammed into her causing both of you to tumble into the sea.I ran over and saw her helping you up onto a piece of wood and she fainted as the waves carried you both away.But I don't know how you ended up on that island though"Realisation finally hits me.She saved me.She helped us to that island even though she was nearly dying herself.I lowered my head into my hands,grieving.

I ran towards Christopher when he came out after a few hours."She's okay.If Eduardo hadn't given her CPR though than I couldn't say what would have happened then."I slump to the floor in relief."Can I see her?"Christopher stepped aside so I took that as a yes.I dashed in the room."Carolyn!"She looked at me as I came in."Eduardo!You're ok!"She shouted as I embraced her."Of course I am dummy but why would you do that?Why did you save me?"I said as I stared at her."I don't really know,but I guess my body just moved on it's own.I suddenly tilted her chin up and kissed her.

~Hey there guys!Yeah I know,there was no Soryu in this part but I promise he'll be in the next one!I just couldn't find the place on where to put him in this scene.Sorry and thanks for reading~