Chapter 4:Scared to love

!!!Eduardo kissed me!But..I didn't push away.The kiss was starting to get passionate when "*cough**cough*"We turned around and saw Thomas by the door,his cheeks beet-red."U-Um,we were just gonna tell you that we are going out to find some supplies we could use to fix the ship.Christopher said that you need to take care of her Eduardo and well,bye!"Thomas dashed out the door his cheeks still red.Me and Eduardo both blushed too.What is this feeling?I love Eduardo yet,I also don't want to be hurt again.Eduardo was staring at me."What?""Nothing,just never seen you so serious before""Hey!"I pout as he chuckles."Anyway,Carolyn,I know you're still trying to get over that man so I'll wait for you"He suddenly kissed me again and I heard him mutter "I love you Carolyn"

A few days have past and we reached bolt island."All right crew!We need to look for the statue shaped like a lightning bolt!If ya find it,use these so we know where you are or if you're in trouble"Cap'n said as he handed us some flares.I was paired with Eduardo so we set off.After awhile though,we encountered a problem."Well well well,if it isn't the Sirius!"A man wearing a hat that's slightly smaller that Morgan's and had a purple feather?Sticking out of it suddenly appeared before us.I took out my two swords as Eduardo took out his gun."Get lost Alan""Ooh!What a pretty pearl!"Alan said coming near me.I sliced the air beside him,chopping off a bit of his purple feather."Hey!This pearl can fight!"Alan said as he finally noticed my swords."Yeah so in case you want her to slice ya into pieces or for me to blow a hole through yer thick skull,get lost."Eduardp said flipping off the safety catch."We'll meet again my pearl!And I'm going to make you mine!"

"Who was that?!"I said as they scurried off.Eduardo sighed."That was Alan,captain of the Rika which is always bothering us.He's also basically a coward,nutcase and a pervert"Eduardo spat out.We proceeded and finally found the bolt statue."Eduardo!""Yeah.."Eduardo shot up a flare.The others'll be here soon.Hopefully Alan is gone by then and did NOT saw this"I nod in agreement.When the others arrived we started digging around the bolt as captain ordered."Come on crew!The treasure is just beneath our feet!"We dug deeper and finally found it!We pulled up a chest which was locked."Step aside"Eduardo shot the lock as it fell apart.We opened it to find:"Gold!Crowns!Jewels!"I exclaim in shock as I look at it.Eduardo chuckled as he looked at me."You're gonna have to get used to seeing this stuff since you are a pirate now

Suddenly,I hear a click.I turn around only to find: "Captain Alan?!"I say in exasperation."The one and only!"Now,I'll be taking the treasure and my pearl!"He said pointing the gun at Morgan as his crew scooped up the chest.He took me in his arms."I finally have you my pearl!"Ew.I twisted his arm which had the gun causing him to scream in pain as I back-kicked his knee."OWW!"Alan let go of me and I kicked him full force in the stomach causing him to double over.The crew had shocked expressions on their faces as they witnessed this.I went over to Alan and pointed my sword at him."Hey I like this pearl!"He said grinning from ear to ear.This guy has serious mental issues,he should consider going to a physician.

After we take care of Alan and his men,we were headin back towards the ship,Eduardo walked next to me."So,how did ya learn to fight like that?"He asked raising his eyebrows."Oh that.Soryu taught me"Eduardo just nodded and the conversation ended.Once we got back on the ship,cap'n called us in to his room.When I get in,I'm hit by the strong smell of booze and something else I wouldn't wanna mention."All right crew!Now that we got the treasure,we're gonna be headin towards Moldor since it's the nearest port from here and find the legendary Moldor treasure!""Aye aye cap'n!"The whole crew shouted and scattered to prepare to set sail.I went back to Eduardo's room and took out the 1 picture I just couldn't throw away of me and Soryu,hugging under the Christmas tree in Hong Kong.

"Hey Soryu,how have ya been?I miss you and I guess I kinda forgive you"I whisper as I move my hand softly across the photo."I'm on the Sirius now and the pirates are being nice to me,basically like my family.How are you guys at tres spades?The auctions still in play?Anyway,I still kinda also hate you fer cheatin on me,guess that could never rub off.I met someone Soryu,his name's Eduardo and I kinda like him,but since you broke my heart,I'm scared.What if he hurt me like you?Also,I've developed their pirates slang!Haha.Well,I'll be goin now,have a nice life Soryu."I whisper and put the photo back inside my pocket.I took it with me since we broke up and just couldn't throw it away,no matter how hard I've tried.

Soryu Pov

"What?!Wait!You found her?!Where is she?!"I shout into the phone.The other guys suddenly perked up and listened in."We're not sure if it's true though boss!A few people said somethin about Sirius Pirates?"Inui's voice blabbered on through the phone."Find out as much as you can Inui!"I shouted and hung up."Did you find her Sor?!"Baba asked worriedly.When I told them about what happened,they were all really worried about her.That made me jealous a bit but also relieved that they care so much about her."Inui said they that a few people mentioning something about Sirius pirates?"Eisuke suddenly looked up from his phone.

"Sirius?"He said and took hold of his laptop as he quickly typed something up."You mean them?"He said showing me a picture of six pirates,two of whom I recognised as the ones that took Carolyn."Yes!How did you.."Eisuke smirked as he looked at me."Who do you think I am?"Of course.Whatever."Well can you find out where she is?"Eisuke's smirk faltered a bit."That however is a problem,I have no idea.Why don't you use your mafia connections?"He answered retorting back.I sighed and exited the room as I phoned someone."Samejima,I need you to pull some strings..."

~Hello!So the next part's gonna be released soon!~Once again,thanks for reading!~