Chapter 5

Louis' pov

Paul had told us we got to go to Disney world this weekend! We haven't even been on tour for a week and we already have a small vacation! I'm so going to ride every single ride with Lauren! I packed my small duffle bag as we drove to Florida. Lauren was

Originally from Michigan so she had an American accent. She moved next door to me when she was two then we just clicked.

We finally arrived and Lauren couldn't stop smiling. " remember when me and my family would come here every summer?" She smiled. It's true her family would come here every summer. She knew the place top to bottom.

Lauren's pov ( It's almost said Lauren's pig haha )

I smiled and took Louis' hand as I ran out into the park. " I missed it here!" We were at the magic kingdom, which was my favorite park. Then Epcot, animal kingdom, and universal studios ( emjam). " We should ride the haunted mansion!" I grabbed Louis an tugged him along. We were aloud to go in different directions so all the others split up. Zayn met perrie so they were off somewhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Louis laughed as we held hands and walked through the park. We both had Mickey ears on and we were going to go ride splash mountain. " wait wait!" I grabbed my phone and took a picture with Louis. I put it on twitter and Instagram and I smiled. " ok let's go!" We ran off to splash mountain and we got in our ' log ' I pulled the bar down and held his hand. I put my bag in the net so it wouldn't get wet and I smiled. After a coupled minutes we went up the hill and I smiled. I loved this ride its so fun, everyone else screams when the go down like the smallest hill ever, but I laugh my head off.

Niall's pov

Me and Harry had decided that after a while of riding rides we had to get something to eat I mean I was starving! " Look Harry Icecream!" I ran to the corner and saw Icecream. I ran Inside and got myself a small vanilla ( my Fav!) the I started to eat while Harry laughed. I saw Lauren and Louis walked in the distance holding hands. They were all wet and I smiled. Splash mountain. They came over to us and smiled.

" Hey guys!" Lauren sat down and licked my ice cream. I screamed dramatically. " Ahhhh! It's got girl cutties!" I giggled but ate it anyways.

We all talked for a while, while Harry stared at his hands. I knew he like Lauren, I mean who wouldn't? But she is going to end up with Louis, I just know it.

" ok guys were going to head off the get good spots for the parade hope to see you there!" Louis said grabbing Lauren's hand and running away.

Louis' pov

Me and Lauren sat in our spot for a few hours before the parade finally started. She leaned her head on my shoulder and I felt myself blush. I think it's time I admit to myself that I like her. I mean who wouldn't? She's funny, beautiful, and just simply amazing. I wrapped my arm around her as we watched the parade go by. It was dark out and she had bought herself a glow stick and I laughed lightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were staying at the closest resort and Lauren was bunking with Lou. Then it was me and Harry, then Niall, Liam, and Zayn with Paul. Lauren didn't want to be with all the boys.

I climbed into bed after brushing my teeth. I decided I should text Lauren goodnight, it wouldn't hurt right? ' Night Lauren! Can't wait for Epcot tomorrow? We have to ride Soran!' <3 wuv boobear.' I pressed send and yawned.

" Night Haz!" I smiled.

" night Lou." Harry yawned turning his lamp off as he fell asleep.

Lauren's pov

After a few hours of me and Lou chatting with lux we decided we better head to bed. Louis texted me and I smiled while replying. ' Alright Lou we will do that can't wait! <3 wuv Lauren.' I pressed send and climbed into bed.

" Night lux!" I pecked her head. " night Lou!" I smiled and closed my eyes, letting sleep take over my body.

Woohoo new chapter almost 100 reads!:0 like YAY THANKS LIKE ASDFGHJKL. Haha hope you enjoyed like I had some fun writing it:)

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE!:)

And all that other crap;)

N

I

A

L

L

H

O

R

A

N

!

:)