Chapter 1

Omfg I just posted this like what 2 mins ago and already 9 reads? THANK YOU! So I said the first chappie will be up soon and well here ya go! I hope you all enjoy the first chapter of ' Goofy'

Louis' pov.

*flash back*

" Ok Lauren today's the day, today is the day I'm auditioning for the x-factor!" I jump up and down in my room like a little girl. I couldn't wait!

" Haha calm down Louis and let me help you pack!"

* fast forward* * flashback*

I stand back stage and smile at Lauren and my family who have my suitcases with big smiles. " now auditioning Louis tomlinson!" The announcer said welcoming me on stage. " Hi." I said smiling. I stood on the small ex and held the microphone in my hand.

After I sang I played with my fingers I hoped I was good enough. Oh please let me be good enough. " yes." Said Simon and I jumped. " thank you." I said smiling and I ran off stage. The first thing I saw was Lauren and I ran to her and gave her the biggest hug ever.

* end of flashback *

I still remember the day 2 years ago. ( almost three only a couple days!) when we got formed as a band. And when I auditioned, I still couldn't believe this is happening to me! I stood In the airport of Doncaster waiting for Lauren. Paul had agreed that Lauren can come on your with us! Crazy right? I saw Lauren say her goodbyes in the distant. There were tears and hugs, just like when I left my family. I saw them a few days ago and got to spend time with them which was wonderful!

Lauren's pov.

" bye mum! Bye dad! " I have them each a quick kiss and hug before jogging over to Louis with my suitcases. " ahh!" I said hugging him. I couldn't believe I was going on tour with you and the boys! He laughed and made a sit face while hugging me. Still the goofy boy I met when I was 2. We linked arms and walked onto the plane after I gave them my suitcases and did all that air port scanning crap. God that's stupid like what am I gonna pull a knife from my pocket and stab someone?

* halfway through the extremely boring flight* ( haha )

I sat in my chair bored outta my mind. It was hot and boring in here. " Louis." I shook him and he looked up taking out his headphones. We were In first class with all these... Lets say poshy and rich people... " Hmm?" He mumbled putting his phone away.

" it's really boring in here and I want some excitement. " I took a few cans of silly string from my bag and I giggled. I carried these EVERYWHERE I go.

Louis smirked. " Ahhhh I see." He giggled ( yes giggled) and grabbed a can. The boys were at the hotel waiting for us and we had an hour to spare so why not? I grabbed a can and opened it. I aimed at a guy drink tea and I sprayed it right on his glasses. I laughed and Louis did the same to a women. We continued to do this for the last hour even spraying ourselves till the plane landed. We gathered our things and ran out laughing ours butts off.

Ok so that was the first chapter I hope you enjoyed:) next chapter should be interesting and crazy so keep reading and sharing and voting and all that crap so yea!:) sorry it's a bit short ice got a busy night ahead of me.

~Nialler'sgurl

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE!:)

And all that crap;)