Falling For The Weasley Twins (11)

Hola people!  This is the LAST FREAKING CHAPTER OF ME EDITING! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!  Okay I hope you enjoy!  Don't forget to vote comment and fan! :D

And i noticed a lot of you skipped over my warning and continued reading.  Not only that but u left me a comment saying i should write more.  PEOPLE I WRITE WARNINGS FOR A REASON!!!! XD anywayz the moment you've all been waiting for (well the moment SOME of u have been waiting for)

Chapter Eleven (Finally!):

"Emma" Someone whispered in my ear.  Their voice made me shudder. 

"Emma wake up" They murmured.  Just feeling their breath on me sent goosebumps up my arms and chills down my spine.

"Emma, come on.  Wake up!"  The person said a little louder.  I opened my eyes the tinest bit just to see who it was.  Who I saw almost made me have a heart attack. 

It was Fred!  And...he was so close to me.  I could feel his body heat radiating off of him.

"Emma!  Get up" Fred said again.  Just to annoy him I turned my back to him.  I breathed in deeply, pretending to be asleep.

"Man she really is in a deep sleep" Fred said to himself.

I tried to hide a smile.  Me?  Tricking Fred?  Who knew?!

"Emma" Fred whispered in my ear.  I had to try not to shake.  His lips grazed my cheek.  Another wave of shivers were sent down my spine.  Fred moved closer to me so our bodies were touching.

"Emma, it's time to get up" Fred murmured to me.  The sound of his voice........I tried to hold back another shiver.

"I know you're awake.  I can see you shaking" I could practically hear the smirk on his face.  My eyes snapped open and I whipped my head towards him.  Just like I thought, Fred had a huge smirk on his face.

"I was...just cold" I said.  I was a terrible liar. 

"You were asleep next to the fire" Fred said raising an eyebrow.

"I..." I sighed.

"What time is it?" I yawned.

"Like midnight" Fred said stretching out so he put his hands behind his back.  He was still laying next to me.  It reminded me of last night with me and George.

I yawned again. 

"Mind staying with me for a while?" Fred asked.

"Sure" I shrugged.  "I'm up anyway"

Fred smiled and I couldn't help but smile back. 

I stared at the fire.  Thinking of Fred and George mostly.  I sighed dreamily.

"Who's the guy?" Fred asked.

I looked at him shocked.  "What guy?  I have no idea what you're talking about!  What guy?!" Like I said.  Bad liar.

"Emma, who's the guy?" Fred asked.

"Doesn't matter.  He barely knows I exist" I said.

"Why wouldn't he know you exist?  You're beautiful, funny, smart" Fred said.

"Yeah, right" I said in disbelief.

"It's true" Fred said moving closer to me.

"It's not" I said moving farther away.

"Emma.  You're beautiful.  Any girl would be lucky to look like you.  You're smart.  Most of the people here are stupider then, well me." Fred smiled.  Every example he gave he took a step closer to me.

"You're funny.  Almost as funny as George and I" Fred winked.  "You're nice. You..."Fred said.  He looked at me for a second.  Our eyes connected.  My stomache lurched and I felt like I was going to throw up.  My heart thumped so loud I bet he could hear it.

"You're..." Fred whispered leaning closer to me.  I couldn't escape if I wanted to.  My back was against the wall and Fred had put his hand against the wall so his arm blocked my way.

I closed my eyes when he did.  Oh my god this is happening!  He's going to kiss me!!

I felt Fred's mouth by my ear.

"So gullable" He whispered and started cracking up.

"Oh yeah.  Ha ha super funny" I said trying to hide my, now cherry red, face.

"Oh come on!  I so had you!  You had your eyes closed and everything!" Fred said cracking up.

Glad you find amusment in my embarrasment Fred.

My eyes started to water as I pushed past him.

"Oh come on don't be like that!  It was just a joke" Fred said.

"Well it wasn't very funny" I said in my usual quiet tone before I headed up the stairs to the girls dorm.  Fred tried to follow me but once I went past the girls bedroom he had to stop.  Boys weren't allowed in the girls dorm and vice versa.

"Emma!" Fred shouted.

I ignored him.  I crawled onto my bed and curled up with my pillow.  I breathed in the scent and was reminded of Mom and Dad.  I missed them.  Not just them individually.  I missed them together.  I miss us as a family.

"Emma come on.  I'm sorry.  I didn't mean it" Fred pleaded.  I closed my eyes and tried to tune him out.  Fred was dead to me.  He was such a jerk.  I shouldn't have been so stupid as to believe that he actually liked me.  He probably lied about me being beautiful and everything else.  That's more likely then Fred actually thinking that.

Silent tears started to pour from my face.  "Emma!  Please..."Fred pleaded.

Why should I talk to you Fred?  So you can trick me again and play with my feelings like your freaking toy?  Thanks but no thanks.

"Emma...." Fred said one final time.  For the rest of the time I stayed up crying there were no more calls of my name.  My theroy is Fred gave up.  I sighed when I finished crying.  And to think I got all dressed up for him.  The jerk who played with my heart like an instrament.

I tried to steady my breathing and went to sleep.  Even in my dreams Fred haunted me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'M FINALLY DONE EDITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! Show some love my voting fanning and commenting! it means so much to me thanks :D oh by the way all of the negative comments i recieve I am deleting.  A negative comment almost made me give up this book and i dont want to go threw that again! anywayz hope u enjoyed!!