Falling For The Weasley Twins (9)

Chapter Nine:

My head spun as I thought about George kissing me on the cheek.  My brother had slipped into unconsiousness so George had to carry him.  Massie and I had been whispering behind him ever since.

"He kissed you!" Massie whispered.

"I know" I beamed.

"Does that mean he likes you?" Massie asked.

"I don't know.  He said I was a good friend" I said.

"Yeah!  That's huge too!" Massie exclaim whispered.

"I guess so.  It could just mean what he said though.  We could just be good friends" I shrugged.

"Or lovers" Massie winked.

"What is wrong with you!" I slapped her arm.

Massie and I started giggling.

"Something funny?" George smiled.  Massie and I both glanced at each other.

"No" We said at the same time.  We both looked at each other again and started cracking up laughing.

"What?" George asked.

--------------<3

"Tom" I said.

"Tom!" I said again louder.

"Thomas Jack Smith get up or I'll have George sit on you" I snapped. 

Tom groaned.  His eyes started to water as he winced.

"What...what happend?" He asked.

"What happend  was you got into another fight.  Tom this is the third one this week.  Does this have anything to do with Mom and Dad?" I asked.

Tom suddenly found the floor very interesting.  "Look please don't tell Mom.  Please" Tom begged.  His eyes sparkled with tears.  I've never seen him this shaken up.

I sighed.  "Tom you can't keep doing this.  You're gunna get hurt.  You are hurt!  Mom needs to know" I said.

"Please don't tell her Emma.  Please.  I'll do anything!  Just don't tell her!" Tom pleaded.

"Alright I won't tell her" I sighed.  Tom's face turned brighter then the sun.

"On one condition" I said.

"What?" He asked.

"This is the last fight you get in.  I swear Tom if you get into another fight both Mom and Dad are going to know" I warned.  Tom's face turned white.  Dad was the only thing Tom was really afraid of.  Now that Mom and Dad had split up he's been angrier.

"Alright.  I promise" Tom said.

"Good.  Now let me clean you up.  You look horrible" I said grabbing a damp cloth.

"Bet I still look better than you" Tom smirked.  I smacked him lightly on the head.

"Owwwwww" Tom said.

"I didn't even do it that hard" I countered.

"Yeah but that's where I landed when Draco kicked me" Tom muttered.  I rolled my eyes and started dabbing Tom's face.  It wasn't so bad.  His nose was broken though.  Tom wanted to leave it that way.  Some boys, let me tell you.

"Then Mom will notice when we go and visit for Christmas" I said.

"Oh yeah..." Tom sighed.  "Shame.  I could have shown this off to all the girls" Tom winked.