Bergin,Topuso

"Price I have intel of a bombmaker in Bergin,"Nikolai informed us.

"Where at?"Price asked.

"A underground base.I heard of it too from our spy.Their is going to be a exchange their,"Soap told him.

"Ok.Soap assemble the team.These blokes won't know what hit 'em,"Price ordered. 

_________________________________________

Knight's Pov

Sandman and his team had to return to their base leaving Price,Soap,Yuri,and me behind.We were behind enemy lines.

"Mission is a go,"Baseplate told us.Everyone jumped out of the helicopter.I let out my reserve and floated to the ground.

"Ok everyone theirs a train coming in 5 minutes.Yuri,Soap scout ahead!"Price ordered them.I stood by the subway entrance as they scouted.

After 3 minutes they contacted us."Clear,"They said over the radio.I walked down the subway stairs holding my MP5 surpressed.

Finally me and Price made it to the train.Soap and Yuri was on the train waiting for us.

I sat by Soap while Price sat by Yuri."Nervous Knight?"Yuri asked me.I noticed the sweat beads on my forehead.

"Shut up,"I replied.Soap fiddled with his sniper.Me and Price had surpressed guns.We were going to storm the place while Soap and Yuri were overwatch.

After a few minutes it got harder."Enemies!1:00,"Price warned us.We all aimed.Then the train stopped.The men walked to the train.

"Light em up Knight!"He ordered me.Me and Price shot the men.Then the train door opened.A man in a coat stepped in.

"Knight.I've been waiting for you,"He said before a explosion sounded."I think I just killed 100 people with a push of a button,"

"Well I'm going to kill a scientist with the push of a trigger,"I replied shooting a bullet in his head.As soon as I shot him the subway exploded.

Rider's Pov:

"Sandman are you there?"Overlord asked over the comm.I stumbled up with Trucks help.

"They just dropped a fucking building on us,"Sandman replied.I looked at the enemies tanks that were advancing.

"Do you have visual on the girl?"Overlord questioned us.

"I see her!She's on the Hospitals roof,"Grinch replied shooting a enemy.

"Rider go get the girl!Now!"Sandman ordered me crouching down.I nodded and ran for the hospitals door.I kicked it open and a dog jumped on me.

I closed its mouth and shot it in the head.A soilder pointed his weapon at me.Quickly I butted my gun in his stomach and kicked him down.Then I shot him with my M4 ACOG Sight.

I made a run for the stairs.I then climbed them quickly.Finally I reached the top.A pretty girl was being loaded in a helicopter.The helicopter then hovered in the air.

I ran for it.I jumped catching hold of the railing.The driver pointed a pistol at me.I quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him over the edge.Next I climbed up and landed the chopper.

I looked at the beautiful girl.She got out of the chopper.This here was Alina Harkov.She had a wound on her leg.Deep gash."I got the girl but she's injured.Bringing her down now,"I told Sandman.

"Be careful Rider.Theres three technicals outside,"Sandman warned me.I picked up the woman bridal style and ran for the stairs.I climbed down the stairs.

I met a soilder who took the girl off my hands.I pulled my M4 out.I led the man down the stairs.I bumped into a enemy.Quickly I butted him in the stomach with my gun and shot him in the head.

"Sandman.Pullback this is a order.Price is not responding I repeat Price is not responding,"Baseplate informed us.I ran out the hospital to Sandman.

I gave him the look."Alright pulling back.Everyone retreat.Return to choppers regroup in Bergin,"Sandman ordered.