Chapter 12- She Comes

Start bij het begin

After I am presentable, I walk outside of my bedchambers to get Arya. She's in a new pair of breeches and a loose shirt tucked in. Her hair is tied back into a pony tail. "I have some breeches for you if you want. While we clean." "Breeches are so comfortable." I muse. Hodor's loud pounding footsteps tell us he's approaching and he's carrying Bran. Arya smiles at her brother. "What's up?" He shrugs. "I won't say anything by the way. Im not that mean." He smiles. "And you're afraid I'll mention what I saw Eh?" Her nose flares and she grabs his straps on his cloak dragging him closer. "Hodor!" "Brandon Stark..if you dare..I swear I'll." "I won't! I never said I would!" He lets go of him. "I'll beat you Brandon. I'll hurt you. Don't forget that." Wow that went from sweet to evil within seconds. As they normally did anyhow. Arya stormed off and he sighs looking after her. He looks down at me and rolls his eyes. We walk to breakfast together. Once we sat down, of course everyone left two open chairs next to each other for Bran and I. We were served a normal Northern breakfast. Everyone was pre-occupied with asking Robb about his betrothed. No one noticed my hand slip under the table to hold Bran's. He smiled when I laced my fingers through his. To hide my own smile I took a sip of the ginger and mint tea. Once we finished breakfast Lady Catelyn dismissed us from any more work. The maids could surely do the rest. It wasn't our place. We all practically cheer and depart to do our own thing. The maidens took over the work setting to make everything to Robb's liking. "My lord. Would you like some biscuits for your walk?" A kitchen attendant asked. Bran looked to me and I nodded. "That would be lovely thank you." Hodor brought us down to the yard and placed Bran in his barrow. He left at Bran's command and the kitchen attendant brought us a cloth of warm biscuits. Bran held them and I pushed the wheelbarrow out of the castle walls, Summer running out to follow us close behind. "Robb seems really happy about this arrangement." "Im glad." "As am I." "Im happy about it too." He smiles. "This is the Gods way of making up for my fall. I fell for a reason I suppose. And having this is the good I get for the hell I've walked through." I smile. Am I that important to him? He confirms my question. "You're the light for me. Everything gets better when you're around. And now you're mine." I blush. "And you're mine." He looks Back and smiles at me. Once we reach a tall and wide tree he has me stop and i voluntarily help him out. Summer whines and pressed his muzzle against his lifeless legs. I lean him against the tree and I sit next to him. He lays his hand on my leg briefly before placing it on the ground and shifting himself best he can. Summer lays on Bran's right. He faces me. "Can we..kiss again?" He asks. I nod weakly. I stand on my knees and press my lips to his. He leans up best he can to kiss back. I run a hand through his hair and mumble into the kiss. I want to make him make sounds again. So I drag my other hand through his hair and pull. He groans and opens his eyes looking at me. He's so innocent.  He mumbles something. I kiss him again and I pull on his bottom lip gently with my teeth. He places a hand on my rib cage. I suck on his lip blushing and he makes a sound that sounds like a moan. "Mmm." He mumbles. I kiss at him again and he groans. "Gods.." I blush feeling a bit too excited. I leave him one more kiss and I draw back. He stares into my eyes admiringly and I give the same amount of adoration back. "You're mine.." He says. "Im yours." I whisper. "And you're mine." I press my forehead against his and stare into his eyes. I stare into the face of the boy I like so much and we sit there like that for a long time. Small snow flakes fall and land in our hair. He looks so beautiful. He looks at my hair and brushes it back with his hand. He smiles and looks back into my eyes. "Pretty." He comments. I giggle and kiss his nose. He looks down at his lap. I laugh and grab his furs pulling him to me and kissing him. I let go and smirk giggling. He watches me and smiles. "Are we still in the territory of Winterfell?" "Yes. Can you tell?" He laughs. I glance quickly at his neck as he looks up. I like his voice. I lick my lips. "Nooo. I couldn't tell! It was so difficult with the snow falling everywhere.." I sarcastically declare. He chuckles. "Is that so my lady?" "Oh yes my lord." Summer grumbled and lays his head on Bran's lap. He absentmindedly strokes Summer's hear and shakes his head at me. "You're a little brat!" He laughs. I punch his arm and smirk. "Well duh. You just figured that out Eh?" we tease each other for a while before the snow really starts falling. "Can we go to the Godswood?" "Yah why not?" I help him up best I can. Once I successfully get him inside the barrow i cover him with furs to keep him warm. We set off for the Godswood. Once there I sit down next to his barrow and take off my boots. I sink my feet into a hot spring. when it really begins to snow and the wind is whipping we cannot hear each other speak. Summer howls and I realize we should really be getting back. I put my boots on and notice how dark it is. Have we been out all day? Oh dear. I hope she hadn't arrived early. We set back to the castle and once arrived we notice Maester Luwin waiting for us. "a raven came. Robb's betrothed will be here by the morning." He smiles. Bran sighs in relief. Maester Luwin comments on how great we are together which only results in more blushing. He talks to us about marriage and children. At first we didn't like it but then I started thinking of little Brans running and climbing everywhere and the happiness grew for me. Bran, loving family, was happy enough to talk about it, until we settled down in the den to make more conversation. Summer followed us inside and nuzzled Bran.