Start

A/N: Why cant I just stick to one story and write it? I love High School Aus so fucken much that I, can not stop getting a lady boner xD I need more of my babies in High school!!!! My two other stories will be on hold for now cause I still need to fix the errors and add a few more things. Imma try and stick to one story.

For now, enjoy~

___________________________________

"What's going on again?" A girl asked.

"I'm telling you! He rejected another girl damnit!"

"Again? That's.. 34 girls this semester! What the hell is his problem!? He keeps hurting those sweet girls."

"Not sure, but that Dick better fucken stop and fucken think for once in his Shitty Life!"

~~~

Eren walked down the hall to see a group of girls crying with their make up running.

'What the hell? That's the third group today with crying girls. What is going on with this school..'

Eren let out a sigh, continuing to walk to his class, avoiding any eye contact.

It was only the 13 week of the first Semester and basically, all the girls were crying. Why? He didn't have a clue and he didn't want to know. Crying, crying, and crying was all that filled the school. It hurts so bad! He's a heartless jerk! Kill me! I loved him! Why can't he be mine! Shut up. Almost all the students were annoyed by this even the teachers.

**First Period**

"I WANNA GO HOME!!" A girl sobbed.

"WHY CAN'T I STOP CRYING!?!?" Another one said.

'Why can't they shut the fuck up!' Eren thought, passing the cry babies to his seat that was besides Armin's.

"Hey Eren." Armin greeted.

"..hey." Eren put his bag on the floor, sitting down on his chair, exhausted.

"Annoyed?"

"Who isn't?" Eren looked back at the girls, crying their eyes out.

"Do you even know why every girl in this school is crying?"

"No. Why? Do you know?" Eren turned his body, facing his best friend. "Tell me."

"Okay, so apparently there is this one hot guy at school that is getting girls to fall for him but it turns out, when a girl walks up to him, he just says no."

"No? What the fuck?! Did he even know what the girl was going to say?"

"Stupid, right? Anyways, the only reason he said no was that he knew the girl was going to ask him out so he turned her down. The girl committed suicide after she got rejected."

"Was it really that bad?" Eren asked.

Armin gave him a nod. "But still, more girls keep asking him out hoping he'll say yes but that hasn't happen. 37 girls have been rejected and it turns out 6 committed suicide and 15 of them started drinking."

"Isn't the school aware of this? I mean, this is bullshit! They should just forget about that guy and move on."

"It isn't easy, Eren. No matter what you tell the girls, they still try to chase after him."

Eren looked back at the girls. Their mascara was running which made them look like killers.

"I wish I could help.."

"Same here but I don't know who him is." Armin looked out the window. He saw a girl walking out to boy who was laying under a tree. "Eren, look!"

"Look at what?" Eren got out of his seat, walking over to the window.

"There's a girl talking to that guy."

"Come on Armin, I know you're lonely but that doesn't mean you have to-" He stopped shorty to see the girl covering her eyes, crying.

"Armin, did you see that?"

He nodded.

Eren took a closer look to see who him was but the bell rang. Class Started.

"Okay class, take your seats."

Eren sat back in his seat, taking out his notebook and pencil.

"That poor girl.." He said quietly to himself.

"Um, excuse me?"

"Hm?" Eren turned around to see a girl with red hair or Orange. He didn't know.

"Were you just watching that girl get rejected?"

"When you put it like that, it sounds terrible but yeah, you could say that."

The girl chuckled. "You do know him is in our class, right?"

'WHAT?!'

"Wait, how do you know? Have you been rejected?"

She giggled. "Nah. I'm not really into him since he's my best friend."

'Wait.. he has friends..?'

"If you're his best friend, why don't you tell him to stop breaking girls hearts?"

The girl sighed. "Let me tell you something. He never wanted to be the most popular or hot kid in school. He just wanted to study and smoke. I've know him since I was little so those bitches who are asking out my big bro, are stupid."

'Did she just say big bro? Didn't she say he was her friend?'

"Well, its nice to know but we should stop talking cause I don't wanna-"

"EREN JAEGER!!"

'Fuck..'

Eren turned back around to see Erwin staring right at him. He looked pretty pissed.

"Y-yes?"

"You have been talking through my teachings for 15 minutes! Come to the front right now!"

'Isn't this just great..'

Eren grabbed his materials, walking to the front of the class.

"Now, for talking non stop I would like you to sit next to.." Erwin looked at the front row to see an empty spot. "Levi."

The class went silent. Pencils fell to the floor. Boys with their mouth open like they are going to suck a dick but the girls.. they started crying.

"Um, okay?" Eren walked over to the seat next to Levi but he felt uncomfortable. The whole class set eyes on him and it felt creepy to him.

'What happen to the atmosphere?'

He set his things down, taking the seat next to Levi.

The class was still silent.

"Now, let's continue the lesson." Erwin resumed his teachings with students slowly picking up their pencils.

"So, your name is Eren.." Levi looked at his 'partner' but it wasn't really friendly.

".. and you're Levi.." Eren opened his notebook. Pencil on paper.

"You look annoyed."

Eren didn't say anything back. He didn't want to get in more trouble.

"Tired of girls crying over him."

"I don't need to hear this from you. Just let me work and besides, I don't even know who he is."

Levi chuckled, pulling his chair in. "Good cause someone like you, doesn't deserve to end up like those girls."

'How does he know I'm gay?'

"Let me just do my work." Eren stopped talking, writing down the notes from the board.

'Can we have winter break already?'