Teacher's Pet

I knocked on the door softly.

I could hear my heartbeat drumming away in my head; I was so nervous. I knocked again, louder this time...

Finally, an answer!

I gasped. Standing before me was the tall, hulking, and strong man...his dashing good looks were almost too much to handle. My History teacher was the most attractive man I've ever met!! After I realized that I had been staring, I greeted him and entered the classroom. We sat down at his desk. I unpacked my materials and began asking questions on our assignment. He has the most amazing smile , I thought as he explained thesis statements.

"Hailey!?" He exclaimed. "Are you paying attention?"

He leaned in close.

"I-I-I..." I muttered, having been caught in a daydream.

Out of no where, he whispered, "Did you have onions for lunch?"

"Yes, sorry Mr. S, I didn't know my breathe stunk.." My voice trailed off as I was now completely embarrassed.

"Please, call me Shrek..."

He grabbed my face and pulled me in for a deep, passionate kiss. My whole face quickly became flushed. Oh. My. God. He really kissed me, I thought. My mind began racing. The man of my dreams had just locked lips with me. Shrek smiled when he saw my red face.

"You've always been one of my favorite students..." He whispered in my ear.

He pushed all of his belongings off of his desk with one strong sweep of his arm. He reclined me back on to the now empty space.

"Let's put this into ogre-drive!" He said as he lifted my skirt and pulled down my lacey underwear.

I gasped as he inserted he impressive length. Thrust after thrust my needy moans became louder.

"Shrek! Shrek!" I squealed. The feeling almost to good to handle.

He pounded me ogre and ogre again until my body quivered with delight. Then, suddenly he pulled out of me. My eyes widened with surprise, because I was not expecting the end just yet. He looked me deep in the eyes and said, "Take a wholesome bite out of my onions."

I smiled realizing that he was not yet finished with me. I bent down and licked his tender, sweaty balls. I still could not believe what was happening. I never would have guessed that an afterschool tutoring session would have turned into this. I let my tongue find its way to his massive erection. His dick had the potent taste of onions. I pulled him into my mouth, feeling him fill another part of me. I pleasured him for awhile, but I needed relief. I turned around and bent over the side of his desk. Again he shreked me, but harder and faster then the last time.

"I'm- I'm gonna..." Shrek began to mutter.

With one last hard thrust he screamed his mighty ogre roar, "THIS IS MY SWAMP!!!"

Out of breath, Shrek told me to leave before any of the other teachers came to investigate the noise. So, of course, I did what my teacher asked and left without another word.