Girls Night pt.2

That's actually Maddy on the very far left so yea... I was gonna photo shop Ari and Ariel but that's so much work omg.

Mario's P.O.V

"I've missed you Maddy" I said.
"I missed you too Selman." She winked at me getting out of my car and running to her door.

I went to the grocery store and picked up a package of bean boozeled and flowers. "Is that all?" The cashier asked. In a mono tone voice. I nodded and head back to my car. It's a 20 minute drive to downtown.

Once I got there I had to get out and start walking because you can't drive any further, which kinda sucked but was totally understandable. "Hey there shrimp." I laughed sitting down at Daniels grave. "I know how much you loved this even though your odds weren't the greatest. But you did get the girl I'll give you that." I cleaned off the dirt on his name. "I'll take care of her don't worry." I promised.

Maddy's P.O.V
"SOOO when are you gonna start dating people agian cause like I got a couple guys for you." Ari winked at me. "I don't know I'm kinda busy I'm going over to Daniels parents on Saturday and...." Ari cut me off. "Wait your still going over there?" She asked. "Well yea were pretty close and yea." I said.

"What about you and Mario? Are you willing to give it a second try or?" Ariel asked painting my toe nails. "I mean I dunno." I mumbled. "Oh hell no your getting back on that selman train hopping back on that...." She started. "Ari ewww stop lord how do you go to church and speak with that mouth." We all bursting out laughing. It's so true Ari is the least holy person you could ever meet.

*Incoming call from Lugi Soleman*

"Hello.....it's me." I started
"I was wondering if you'd like to go on a dateeeee with me." He said. I muted the phone. "GUYS!" I yelled at them. "I swear we had nothing to do with this." Ariel defended. "Hello.Madison?" He sounded confused. "Oh um yea I mean sure." I tried acting casual, I honestly forgot how dating felt because I never really had to try with Daniel we sort just clicked right away. (Highkey missing Daniel so much in this story omg😭 they were so cute ahajsj) "k I'll pick you up at 7?" He asked. "Yea sure" I hung up the phone and threw it across the room onto the couch.  "Ahhhhh" I screamed. Ari and Ariel started humping the Air. "Guys stop!" I laughed. "Omg what if you guys hookup " Ariel gasped. "That was a one time thing." I shook my head. It's 5:45 I should start getting ready. I grabbed my razor and phone and headed to the washroom. (This is gonna be so akward if you guys don't blast your music while showering but oh well)

Mario's P.O.V
"Mom I'm going out with Maddy tonight so I gotta go." I was on the phone with my mom cause she loves to talk everyday for at least an hour. If you think about it. It really adds up. "Oh maddy is going out more now? That's good." She said answering her own question I swear she has a conversation with herself half the time. "What about Gia? How's she doing?"
She cheated on me.
"We're over mom." I sighed knowing what was coming next. "What? You loved her. We all loved her." She whined. "Yea okay I'll talk about it later I have to pick up Madison." I hung up and got ready in less then a hour, ahh I love being a guy. We're going to go to the cactus club it's kinda ridiculous $18 for fries but she's worth it. (I don't know if anyone has been there but it's actually that much literally I'll just get water.jk but my poor parents 😂)

"where are you going?" Cat caught me slipping out. Ever since Gia my parents wanted me to move back in because technically I'm still a minor. "I'm going out with Maddy." I whispered. "Like on a date?" She asked. She can be so nosey. "Yes now I gotta go." I closed the door before she could annoy me with more questions.

"Wow Mario Selman? On time?" She faked a gasp. "Let's get this over and done with." I yawned. "Oh shut up your so excited to take me on a date." She flipped her hair over her shoulder. I couldn't help but be nervous this is pretty much a second chance I can't blow this.

"You look beautiful." I said just realizing her. Because it was dark.

After date

"I'm so glad to have you back Maddy." I held her hand.

Maddy's P.O.V
Omg he's holding my hand I jumped at the touch. "Are you okay?" He asked. "I'm yea do you wanna come in?" I asked opening the door. "Sure." He smiled

This was long waited Ik sorry it's just that I've been trying to get Shawn tickets and well let's just say the Vancouver fam got a trending hashtag cause can you believe he's playing a venue for 2,700 that's literally nothing and no one go tickets and well it's just been a interesting and annoying day. Do you guys think Mario and Maddy should be a thing again?🤔 -Mysti🙄😒