Potions Drama

Hermione blinked open her eyes, as sunlight streamed into her room. She checked her watch, and realized she was late! She quickly got up and dressed. Just as she was about to climb through the portrait hole, she realized that she had forgotten her books.

Hermione rushed back to her dorm and grabbed her bag. Just as she stepped out of the portrait hole, she saw a familiar flash of platinum blonde hair. She quickly rushed out and into the busy hallway, hearing someone(you could guess) calling her name. "Granger, Granger wait". Hermione didn't stop, she just kept on going.

She didn't stop until she entered the great hall, when she saw non other than Draco Malfoy, laughing with his goons . His "Squad" as the muggles would call it. She walked to the Gryffindor table and took a seat next to Luna and Ginny. They were laughing and whispering, but they stopped at once when Hermione came over.

"Hey guys" Hermione said. Putting a fake smile on her face. "Hey Hermione" they chorused together at the same time. "

What's up, you guys seem suspicious" Hermione said, with an ache in heart, as she wondered what her friends were hiding. And why they were hiding it from her

."What are you talking about?" replied Ginny, as a slight blush appeared onto her cheeks, a sign she was lying. Just then , Hermione heard a jeer of laughter from the Slytherin table.

She turned around to see that they were already looking at her. As soon as they noticed Hermione staring at them, they looked away. Even that Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs seemed suspicious.

When Hermione walked out of the great hall to go to her first class, the murmuring started. She was too busy to notice though, as she was worried about potions. After that, she had DADA. Normally she'd be excited . But since Harry never came around to teach, after an emergency auror call.

The triwizard tournament was off. Some say it was because beauxbatons got a nasty case of dragon pox, others say that it would bring back too many memories. Hermione agreed to both.

As Hermione walked into the potions classroom, Goyle came up to her. "Oy Mudblood, you know that yesterday was a prank right, Draco didn't really mean it when he asked Ginny out."

That's when Hermione realized what was going on. All the murmerings, her friends acting suspicious. She now understood why. It was a prank. A horrible Draco Malfoy prank. Trying to make her jealous like that. The nerve of that guy.

Hermione slammed her books down on her deaslk and took a seat. She was furious. Not only was she mad that her friends would do that, but also humiliated that everyone else knew about it.

After a very long, stressful day, Hermione waited in the great hall for her her so-called "friends" to show up. Finally, thay did. As Luna and Ginny sat down, Hermione immediatley turned to them and said"How could you, I thought we were friends, and then you do this too me?". Hermione voice rose, and by that time, the whole great hall was staring at them.

"It was just a prank" Ginny said. Hermione was livid., she didnt even apolagize."Just a prank?, JUST A PRANK!" she said furiously"well, it was a good one then, your plan worked. I'm completely humiliated" Hermione picked up her stuff and walked out of the great hall. Whispers followed her down the hall, bt she didn't care.

As she walked into the common room and saw a familiar person sitting on the couch. Just then, it dawned on her that Malfoy wasn't in the great hall. "This is all your fault, you stupid ugly git!".

She rushed up to her dorm, leaving a completely confused Draco Malfoy in the common room. He hadn't meant for her too be THAT angry. After all, it was just a stupid prank.

A/N

Sorry it took me so long to update, it was a hard chapter to write. Enjoy.

-Lily