Chapter 12: Wambrose

Winnie's POV:

It's been two days since my father called me. Dean is the only one that knows about the call. Probably because he was there when I completely broke down. I hate the fact that Dean saw me cry but since my life is endangered right now, I'll learn to live with it.

It's weird how things work. One day your life is fine and it's seems like nothing can bring you down. Then the next day something happens making you frustrated but overall everything is okay. That third day is when it all comes crashing down. You go looking through all the rubble to see if anything is still whole or to find something that means the whole world to you. And you find something. It isn't exactly what you were looking for but it still makes everything that just got destroyed, okay.

It makes you see the light in all the darkness that's surrounding you at the moment. That something for me just so happened to be a person. And that person just so happened to be a lunatic.  But that lunatic is the only one who can somewhat understand what I have gone through. And that lunatic has turned into my lunatic.

Someone knocks on the door bringing me out of my daze. I look through the peep hole in the door to make sure it's someone I know and not some person coming to murder me. Well, more like to make sure my father isn't here to murder me.

"Hey, AJ!" I haven't seen AJ in a couple days but it feels like years.

"Hey, Winnie! It seems like it's been weeks since I've seen you!" I shut the door and we sit on the couch.

"It does. I actually have had a lot happen the past couple days,"

"Really? Is it good or bad?"

"Mixture of both,"

I start from the beginning. I tell AJ about my childhood. I tell her how my dad killed my mom and he went to prison. I tell her how he escaped and threatened too kill me. I even tell her how Dean comforted me while I broke down in his arms. While I tell her what's happened in my life, she doesn't say a single thing. She only reacts at the right times with the right reactions.

"Oh my lord. I couldn't imagine going through half the stuff you have went through, Winnie! What's the good part though? None of that sounded very good,"

"The good part is I got a boyfriend out of all that shit," She squeals so loud my ears ring a little.

"YES! One of the ships is real! Wambrose forever!" She shouts while dancing on the coffee table.

"Wambrose? Who the hell came up with that?"

"Cesaro," AJ simply states. My mouth drops open realizing that the whole main roster is in on this shipping crap.

"Who all is involved?" I ask, already knowing the answer to my question.

"The whole main roster," AJ says slowly, looking down at the ground.

"I figured. So you was the other ship? You said one of them was real,"

"Oh! The other ship was you and Neville. The main roster was split between the two ships,"

"What was that ship name?"

"Winneville,"

"Okay then," There's a knock at the door making me jump. I look at the door terrified while slowly standing up from my seat. I turn to AJ putting a finger up to my mouth letting her know to be quiet.

I tip-toe over to the door and look through the peephole. There's no one there at first but then a familiar face comes into view.

"Dean, you scared the shit out of me," He chuckles and walks inside.

"Sorry, babe. I just wanted to make sure you were okay,"

"I'm fine. I was just talking to AJ. We were catching up on things," We sit down on the couch. AJ makes a face at us and I immediately know what she's about to do.

"WAMBROSE FOREVER!" She screams at the top of her lungs. I hide my face in my hands shaking my head in disapproval. She continues to sing that till she closes the door leaving Dean and I alone.

"Wambrose? Who the hell came up with that?"

"Cesaro," I mutter. He laughs, picking me up and setting me down on his lap so I'm straddling him, "If you think you're getting into my pants think again,"

"Psh, who says I can't have a hot make out section with my girl?" My girl. Those words send shivers down my spine. I've never had a boy call me his girl before. Not even my ex.

His lips crash onto mine. I wrap my hands in his hair tugging a little making him groan. He keeps one hand around my waist and the other is cupping my butt, squeezing every thirty seconds or so.

"I think-Never mind!" AJ walks back out before I can unlock my lips from Dean's.

"I'm definitely not gonna hear the end of it from her tomorrow," I say trying to catch my breath. I go to get off Dean but his hands grip my waist tighter keeping me from moving.

"Who said we were done?" A playful smirk is on his face. I can't help but laugh a little.

"Who said I ever wanted to kiss you in the first place?"?

"You never tried to stop kissing my soft, desirable lips,"

"They are soft," I rub my thumb along his bottom lip. I look into his eyes seeing those light blue eyes I absolutely adore.

"What about desirable?"

"They're also desirable," I roll my eyes. We sit for a good minute staring into each other's eyes. The only thing that brings me out of the trance is something poking me down there.

"I think your little buddy got excited," Dean starts to blush which has to be the cutest thing I've ever seen.

"Well, I do have a smoking hot girl sitting on top of me right now," He wiggles his eyebrows up and down.

"You're such a dork!"

"But I'm your dork!" And that's how we spend the rest of the night. Saying little insults with brief make out sessions here and there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm back lunatics! I'm so sorry for keeping you guys waiting for exactly 2 months. Go ahead and yell at me. In my defense I had writers block for this story. I hope you guys like the chapter. It's just a little filler. More action about to happen soon though! Please vote and comment!

P.S. I'm not gonna keep Wambrose as their ship name. Feel free to suggest some if ya like!