The Dark Side to Facebook: Family Reunion

I know, I know... I am sorry for the late upload. Just so much stress with college at the moment... and its UK college meaning its for 16 year olds, so if you don't live in england... you don't understand :P Although I hope you like this, its short but importand... and sick :D

<<< VOTE NOT GOING TO UPLOAD TILL I GET 20 VOTES...

____________________________________________________________

My eye’s drifted towards the clock on the far wall of my living room; 11:35am, twenty five minutes I told myself. My fingers swiftly typed in my email and password for Facebook, I needed to talk to someone, anyone for that matter.

1 Message.

Amy says:

“Hey, Lucas baby do u wanna do summatt tday? Miss ya! Xoxox”

Amy; aged eighteen from Oldham, I never hated her although now I need to end everything and everyone I know, they can’t live; not whilst Lucy is stuck up there. Amy was not fake and she knew who I was however one secret nobody knows is I am a killer, a killer who enjoys and drives of the adrenaline which pumps through my body as I watch them die, when they take their last breath, when they know they will never see their loved ones ever again- that adrenaline.

Lucas says:

“Yeah sure, my place. 25 Stain Street xoxox”

My chest lifts up and down in a dramatic sigh, I need to end her life. Innocent of evil, I don’t care no more all of this is for Lucy. A smirk falls across my face as I think, ‘Naughty Lucas, you shouldn’t enjoy killing” my mind laughed at me, I chuckle.

Whilst waiting for a reply my smirk turns into sadness as I type in the search bar “Lucy Peters” my internet flashes creating her profile to pop up on my screen; I never had the guts to delete her account, I never knew her password. Her profile picture is beautiful nobody could become an angel like her, she stood alone in the photo smiling a wide open smile- she never wanted someone else on her profile picture, I understand. Scrolling down I read her wall, she didn’t have many friends on her Facebook as she never practically liked Facebook as she used to say “Lucas, Facebook is a trouble maker.” I loved that stern look on her face when she said it, would she still say that even whilst I am saving her life?

Her posts where mostly months old once I got past the R.I.P messages, I started to read them bring back her memories.

Off out soon with my man, love him loads x” Was her last post, as I read it her voice was saying it in my mind. I carried on.

When this baby is born it’s going to be a pain, just like his father!”  I laughed, her sense of humour always make me laugh. Below there is four likes and two comments reading.

“Daddy’s little girl!” Posted a man called Marcus, I frowned. I don’t know anyone called Marcus… he is probably a work friend.

“Bet she will look beautiful just like her Mummy!” Another comment read from a man call Thomas, I growled slightly at that, no one except me can call my angel beautiful.

Glancing over to the clock it read 11:58am, my curser scrolled over the logout button whilst I clicked. I had work to do today, Lucas body needed to be removed from my home. Maria and her children are not home, as they are either at work of school as I planned. His rotten corpse is wrapped with bin bags, as I cannot get my finger prints on him as Lucy would not be proud if I was in prison; I would never get back then would I.

Looking left then right checking if there was anyone passing I checked although to my fortune nobody was around, quickly I dragged the body from my door towards hers.

Pulling the welcome home sigh from her door I pulled the spare key, the one which she taped to the back of the frame; stupid woman, she didn’t know that I watched her put it there. In a hurry I dragged the lifeless body into her home, his home. My smile still glued to my face as the thought popped up into my mind… how would Stacy look when she found her dead Dad with no insides lay on her bed? Would she think I am unstable then? Would she cry? All these questions bubbled into my mind, I chuckled; Perfect plan Lucas.

The body of her father now carefully unwrapped was lay across his daughters bed, his insides cut wide open, his eyes closed shut leaving dark shadowed lines below them.

“Have a nice family reunion Simon, you deserve it.” I whispered in to his left ear.

With one last look I closed the little girl’s door behind me, the dark wrapping under my arm which I had decided I will burn… I can’t leave no evidence, I left the house alone and dark.

________________________________________________________

What do you think?

Is Lucas a total messed up dude?

Who shall I do the next P.O.V for when they find the body of Simon in their home?

Comment!

Vote!

Share!

Fan!