Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Taryn's POV

"Bye Kiddo! I'll miss you a lot. See you in a couple of weeks." Dad said as he hugged me tight.

"I'll miss you too Dad!" I smile sadly as I hugged him.

He pulled away and looked at the boys with a straight face.

"If you hurt her, prank her or anything. Any of you, Especially you two.." He said looking at Louis and Niall "I will hunt you down and slit your throats. Am I clear?" 

"Yes sir." They said in unison.. 

"I'll take care of her Uncle Si. Don't worry!" Niall said, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah, you better." Dad smirked.

"I won't let them hurt her." Ashton butted in.

"Good. You and Liam are the only ones I trust with her." Dad joked.

"Heyy! I never hurt her." Harry frowned.

"Okay, Harry too. The three of you are the only ones I trust." Dad laughed.

"Plane to New York City now Boarding."

"Oh Dad! I'm gonna miss you!" I cried out, running towards him and hugging him tight.

"I'm gonna miss you too sweetheart. But you have to chase your dreams. Knock 'em dead kiddo! I'm soo proud of you." He said, kissing the top of my head.

Niall pryed me off of him and we started walking away while Dad stood there waving bye at us.

I turned around to give him a wave one last time and continued on walking.

This is harder that I thought!

As soon as we got on the plane, I sat down and looked around.

"Wait.. Are we..."

"Private plane? yep." Liam nodded.

"But h--"

"Precious Cargo according to your father." Harry smirked, pointing over to me.

"So he-"

"So he got us a private plane because of the precious cargo." Zayn nodded.

"Wow."

"Yeah." Niall chuckled.

"I don't know if I should wow about Dad giving us a private plane because of me or Wow because I felt like you guys were reading my mind." I laughed.

"Should worry about both." Louis shrugged.

"Eh." I shrugged.

A couple of hours later, we were still in the air, I looked at Harry who was focused on his phone.

"Whatcha doing curly?" I nudged.

"Twitter." He shrugged.

"There's wi-fi in this plane?!" Liam gasped as he quickly took his phone out. "Sweet."