Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Taryn's POV

 "Good Morning guys." I smiled as I walked in the kitchen.

"How was your sleep darling?" Dad asked as he hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"Great. Except when Louis dumped ice cold water on me in the middle of the night." I said, smirking at Louis who now had his face dropped and scared.

"HE DID WHAT?!" Dad frowned, turning to Louis.

"Yep. He dumped ice cold water on me, a bucket that is ice cold and literally has ice cubes in it.. with the help of Niall and Zayn." I said, raising my eyebrows at them.

"BOYS!" He yelled at the petrified-looking boys.

Me, Liam and Harry stood behind my dad while he gave them a mouthful of lecture. We made faces at them and they just look angry like they were about to attack us any second now. It was the funniest thing in the world!

"I do not want any of this to happen again. Do I make myself clear?" Dad said.

"Yes Uncle Si." the three of them said unison.

"Okay, well. I gotta leave now. If I hear something about hurting my little girl I will put you guys in the garbage bin."

"Bye dad!!" I waved at him as he walked out the door.

"Way to go on telling on us." Louis said in a straight face

"Just face it, we're winning and you guys have no chance." Harry smirked.

"No chance only because she keeps telling on us and we keep getting in trouble." Niall frowned.

"D'aww.. You know you love us." I chuckled.

"Yeaa...No. Not at all." Zayn said.

"Just face the fact that we won." Liam shrugged.

"NEVERR!" Louis screamed as he jumped on Liam. Zayn jumped on Harry and Niall just looked at me evilly.

I started screaming and ran away from him. 

"YOU CAN RUN! But you can't hide!" Niall shouted.

I kept running until I tripped on a huge rock in the garden and scraped my knee on the concrete.

"Owww.." I groaned as I pulled my blood-covered knee up.

"AHA! OMG! ARE YOU OKAY?!" Niall went from Evil to Nice.

"Oh you know, just scraped my knee pretty bad." I tried saying in a calm voice. "NO I'M NOT OKAY. IT HURTS." I screamed

"LIAAAAAAAM! BOYS! GET THE FIRST AID KIT!" Niall screamed.

"Oh God, what happened now?!" we heard Louis groan.

Soon enough, they were outside in the Garden running towards us.

As soon as they saw my blood-gushing knee their eyes gone wide.

"Oh gosh, Uncle Si's gonna kill us. Literally." Louis sighed as they kneeled infront of me.

"What the hell happened?! Niall!" Liam frowned as he started patting it with dry cotton to absorb the blood.