Chapter 7

Recap:

"Oh! My! God!"

River's P.O.V.

"This place is amazing!" I screamed.

We were at the top of the building in the penthouse. There were windows all around the place and the view was amazing. I looked out the windows and saw that I have furniture on the balcony. There is too much to explain so here is that it looks like.

 There is too much to explain so here is that it looks like

"This is your new home baby girl. It is fully paid and you won't need to worry about any bills." My dad said.

"Thank you dad." I hugged him with so much love.

"No problem. Now go look through your new place and unpack." He told me and I did just as he said.

I ran around the whole house in awe. There is a sitting room with a fireplace, a kitchen, a dining room, ten bedrooms, a game room, a theater room, and a book room. All of these rooms were friggin huge too. I made the master bedroom my room. It was a two story room. The first floor had a couch and a tv with a small fireplace in it. The second floor had a bed, a dresser, a walk-in closet, and my own restroom. The restroom was also huge. All of the walls were mirrors and there was a jacuzzi tub in the middle. There was also a shower and that was made up of glass. I was honestly in awe.

I went to go find everyone else. "Hey River!" Aaron yelled in my ear when he came to walk with me. "What the fuck Aaron?! Why are you yelling in my ear?"

He chuckled,"I thought it would be hilarious to see. Your reactions are priceless sometimes."

"Whatever. Where is everyone else?"

"I think they're in the game room."

We walked to the game room and saw Toby, Scott, and my dad playing Gears of War.

"You guys suck at choosing what games to play." I said.

"Whatever. At least we're having fun." Toby said and stuck his tongue out at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways, since my dad gave me his gifts, wh-" I got cut off.

"Oh wait, there is one more thing." My dad said getting up. "Follow me please and don't forget your keys to the place and your car keys." Oh yeah! I forgot that I was getting a car also.

I got all the keys and we followed my dad to the garage by the building. I was looking around to see what he would have gotten me. Maybe he got me a 2015 mustang. Or he got me a charger or challenger.

"Can you please close your eyes River?" My dad asked.

"Ugh! Again?!" I covered my eyes. He put his arm around my shoulders and guided me around.

"Alright we're here but promise me you will not scream."

"I promise...to try not to scream." I heard him breathe hard.