Decisions

(Bella)

I have been pregnant for almost 2 weeks yet I look like I'm past due. My stomach swollen and blue. My back and ribs cracking from the baby. I spazz out with a loud ear rattling scream.

Jacob jumps with his arms still around me. Carlyle is at my aid instantly. He gives me an uncomfortable gaze. I read his face while Edward reads his mine.

" Take. It. Out. Now. " Edward grumbles urn happy by what he's heard in Carlyles thoughts.

"What! Edward, no! This is my baby not an "it"!" I shout on the verge to tears.  Jacob comforts me by wrapping his arms round my fragile frame. I start to sob into his bare chest. 

"What has happened?" Jacob asked Carlyle in a soft manner.

"The baby is breaking her bones. It isn't receiving enough of the right nutrient."

"IT. Is kills you Bella." Edward says then storms off. Jacob places his big fan hand on my stomach. Like a father to the baby, something Edward has never done. The baby relaxes to his touch.

"Wow Jacob. The baby loves you." I say in an astonished tone.

(Jacob)

I notice to that the constant rumbling in her belly calmed to my touch. I crack a small sly smile as I rub the baby.

"Yeah. I love the baby too. Carlyle? Please do what ever you have to do to save both Bella and This baby." I say pleading. Carlyle gives a modest nod and exits the room. After a few seconds Carlyle re-enters the room with a foam cup with a lid and a straw.

"Now Bella, for both of your survival you are going to have to drink 2-3 cups of this a day. He hands her the cups and she begins to drink. Thick red goo oozes up the straw. Bella attempts to swallow and chokes.

"Blood?!" I ask resistant to the fact of Bella orally consuming blood.

Carlyle begins to explain but then Bella interrupts " no Jacob. This is the only way. Plus I can barely taste it" she says and continues to sip the red goo.