Chapter 7: Matt

I wake up in my bed as the sun shines in

I wake up in my bed as the sun shines in. Sniffing the air, I smell whiffs of spilled beer, and vomit. Groaning, I sit up and look around my room. Surprisingly, my room is spotless unlike previous parties where I forgot to lock the door and had to spend hours cleaning every speck of glitter caught in the floor boards. Sighing in relief, I lay back onto my bed closing my eyes as I fell into the pillow.

"Hey there boo bear," someone says next to me. I shriek in shock and sit up so fast I almost fall off the bed. Catching my balance I look to whomever owned the voice. There was Lily laying next to me, her head resting on her hand. He arm was angled to make that position comfy. There were two pillows creating a barrier between me and her. With shock in my eyes I quickly look down and check my pants. I'm still in my sweatpants I put on after I walked out of the pool last night. 

"Pool....THE POOL! Shit Karen!!" my mind thinks rapidly as I finally wake up and realize what happened last night. Frantically I look for my socks and shoes and grab a sweatshirt. Before I can put the sweatshirt on, Lily starts to moan.

"Come on Matty matt matt. Stay with me now," she says groggily with her voice slurring. That's when Lily sat up and started reaching towards me. I look up at the ceiling while Lily sits on her knees in front of me on the bed playing with her hair.

"Um Lily. Where are your clothes?" I ask her using all of my strength not to look at her "private" parts. She laughs at my and gets into my face. As she breathes on me, I smell the strong stench of beer on her mouth. Something touches my hip and I look down. In Lily's hand is a beer bottle which is only 1/4 full. Lily puts her arms around my neck and tries to talk slurring her words.

"I.....LOST them last night," she says groggily while swaying around. I detach her arms from around my neck and she drops back onto the bed. Quickly, I grab the beer bottle before it can spill. Before Lily can realize it's gone, I throw the bottle into the grass outside my window.

"Boo you Matty. You no fun," Lily responds in a childish voice. I quickly pull on my jacket and zip it up. I turn around to grab my phone but just as I do, Lily hops onto my back pushing me to the ground.

"Ouch! Dammit Lily," I say as I hit the hardwood floor. Lily who is laying on my back giggles and slowly rolls off me hitting her head on the ground.

"Ow," she says quietly, "I have a boo boo." That's when there is a knock at my door. I walk over and open it as Lily rolls around on the floor. Standing at the door is Austin one of my frat bros.

"Where's Karen," he asks me walking into my room. That's when he pauses and sees Lily laying naked in front of him.

"Um hey buddy, she's at the school nurse currently I was about to go check on her," I say quickly. That's when I got an idea. "Say you wouldn't mind watching Lily would you?"

"Why um sure I guess. But wait what about...." Austin began to say.

"No time now Austin. I'll be back in about 2 or 3 hours," I say quickly grabbing my phone, keys and wallet, "Put some clothes on her will you!" I say running out the door leaving Austin staring at me and then Lily who was on the ground in front of him. I quickly run outside, jump into my car, and drive off to the hospital putting all the madness behind me.