Good Morning

You wake up at the sight of Mark's face directly over yours, looking straight at you and smiling his sweetest smile. 

"Good morning, pretty." His bedroom voice never fails to send shivers down your spine. 

Your face doesn't exactly look presentable in the morning, so you pull the covers up to your face. 

"Go away, Mark. I look like crap." You say under the blanket. 

"You are the most beautiful when you just woke up in the morning," he pulls down the sheet and his face is much closer. He quickly bends down to peck the tip of your nose before you pull the blanket back up. 

His full weight is on top of you and you push him to the side. "I need to go to the bathroom," you say as you free yourself from his arms. 

He catches up with you fast and pulls you back to bed, making you squeal. 

"Mark!"

"Baby, let's just stay here. I want to cuddle you more." His warm body presses onto your back as he wraps his arms around your waist. His leg goes over yours locking them so you can't move. 

"Hey," you giggle. You look at the time and realize it's already seven. "I'm gonna be late for work."

"No," he holds you even tighter and puts his head on your cheeks to lock that, too. "I already called your manager, told him you're sick."

"What? What for?"

"Just."

You know that after today you won't be seeing him again for a long time. His schedule is gonna be packed with their new album coming out. 

You then try to turn around and face him. "Okay, babe. What do you want to do today then?" 

He looks at you slyly with a smirk on his face. "This," his hand slowly goes to your nape, pulling you closer until your lips touch.