She slid herself under the blanket and turned her back on him. " I want to sleep." , she said. He knew well that she was lying. But he couldn't do or stop her to do like that.

" .. Ok.. I'll leave to discuss with the doctors for your discharge.. Sleep well..." , he said and got up from the bed. He stared at her back before leaving. Her pillow was already soaking with the endless tears..

Sehun opened the door for her who was carrying the baby in her arms. She entered their home and Sehun closed the door back with his leg because his hands were full of stuff. Sulli directly went to their room and made a place for the baby to sleep on the bed. But it was not easy for her to handle it with one hand, she couldn't lay the sheets on their bed well. Suddenly, she saw a hand helping her with the sheets, her eyes immediately went up to look at him who was making an effort on them. Sulli refused to look at him when he had done with the sheets. She laid the baby on the sheets and sat on the edge of the bed. Her hand reached to caress her red cheeks.

" I'll make something hot for you to drink." , he said and made his ways out of the room. She sighed after looking at the closing door. They were married because they love each other, not by arrange. But why their marriage went so hard? .. They were still young to build a family life? .. But they were already 20, that meant they can stand on their own.. But why just it so hard? She didn't want to regret for her love on him.. but .. she couldn't control her doubts which landed on his love.. Does he still love her like before.. She wondered sometimes.

A cold breeze hit her bare pale face while she was standing at the balcony. Until she felt something on her shoulders from back, she was letting her mind free along with the autumn breeze.

" It's cold outside. You are not allowed to feel the cold yet." , he mutter under his breath, his hand were arranging the blanket over her shoulders.

" I'm not cold.. " , she said back without parting her eyes from the big tree in the yard.

" But my heart can't see you like that." , said Sehun, he wanted to give a backhug to her like he always did. But he was afraid that she would push him away again. His heart couldn't take it anymore. But her heart was blaming him for not hugging her. She wanted it. She needed it, his warmth which would envelope her so warmly.

Letting out a sigh, she turned to look at him. But it didn't take too long, she broke their eyes contact which were talking to each other. He took the steps aside when she started to enter their room again. As she entered the room, Sehun also made his way to follow her. When she took a seat on the soft bed, he took the glass of milk which he left on the nightstand. She took the glass as he handed to her. Then he started unpacking her big bag to arrange the clothes in the wardrobe again. When he pulled off one of her dress, he saw something dropped on the floor. His eyes went to a frown when he saw a black and white, small pic landing near his feet. He bent down to pick it up and looked at it carefully. Then he realized that it was an ultrasound pic.

" .. Ssul.." , he uttered her name, his eyes stayed without leaving the pic.

" Hmm?" , she titled her head to look at him who was standing beside the wardrobe. Her eyes widened when she saw what he was holding. She placed the glass on the nightstand and went towards him.
She snatched the pic as soon as she reached near him.

" It's .. our daughter, right? ", he asked with his heavy voice. But all she did was lowering her head and hid the pic in her palm.

He turned to look into her eyes and asked, " Why, Ssul? Why didn't you tell me? Why did you hide it from me? I'm not even worth to know my daughter? I'm her father, Ssul." , he said, his heart was breaking to know that reality.