Tik-Tok

"TRRRING TRRRING" the alarm rang, and I woke up and shut it of, this what yet another day in school-the same old classes and the same old games.
I went and brushed my teeth, and put the bread in the toaster as I was awaiting it, a sound resonated around the house; it was my doorbell I went to see who awaited me- I couldn't see anyone, but as I moved my head around I saw a Man wearing black glasses and a black suit, he was only the size of my knees and I am not very tall.
I said "how may I help you?"
He didn't respond but he handed me an envelope and I heard a noise, a noose that anyone could recognise.
It was that of a Clock it went Tik-Tok, Tik-Tok. I turned around to dare what it was but couldn't make out anything and all of a sudden my head spun
Ad didn't stop until all I could see was blue lines that were blurred.
It slowly stopped and once it did i saw that the dwarf wasn't there anymore, It was just as though I was a robot I closed the door and went back to where I was standing before the bell rang.
I couldn't control myself  but to open that envelope that he gave me and as I opened it I gave it a second thought but I was just too tempted not to.
I opened it and I saw a pink lottery ticket that read-
Pride and Gardens lottery
Only once in a year.
Lottery Number:
1ik-1Ok
I had to leave right away so I got ready quickly and left by cycle to the Pride and Gardens park. It was a big park with a huge grass patch in the middle and right on the grass patch was this lottery.Over there I saw the crowd, it was raging! I just about squeezed  in to the back of it and saw the owner of the Park speaking on the mic "I welcome you all to the 22nd annual Pride and Gardens lottery and the prize of this lottery is a cheque of 100 crores." At this the crowd went wild everyone stood up straight, and this movement meant that I couldn't see the podium clearly. And the voice resonated around the park- "the winner of this lottery is ticket number 1ik-1Ok" and I couldn't believe it! I had won the lottery!!!
As I ran to the podium the noise came back: Tik-Tok,Tik-Tok. And it went all blurry, blue lines everywhere and the dwarf appeared- he said: "You were not meant to win, the fabric of reality has a wrinkle, and it is you, the only way you will get through with this is if I kill you"
His voice was a deep rough voice that seemed like it was rarely used.
I said "please! I don't want this lottery!!! Please, I beg mercy! Please, please, please!!"
But he didn't listen, he pulled out a pistol from his suit pocket and he held it up with his wrinkled fingers.
He was ready to take a shot, he pulled the trigger- and the awful sound,
Bang! Bang! It grew louder...and louder... And louder.... And louder still until it merged into a sound familiar to me, the sound I listen to every day-
It was my alarm
"TRIING!!! TRIIING!!!" And then I awoke! It was all a dream! I pinched myself a billion times to make sure and yes it had proved it again "All's well that ends well" and then I had just realised that I was an hour late for school so I got up quickly wore my clothes brushed my teeth and put the bread in the toaster as I was awaiting it, a sound resonated around the house; it was my doorbell I went to see who awaited me- I couldn't see anyone, but as I moved my head around I saw a Man wearing black glasses and a black suit...
I muttered in my brain "so it isn't the end yet"
Because a wise man once said-
"In the end it will all be fine,
If it is not fine then it isn't the end yet."