C H A P T E R 2

I stepped out of the classroom and saw a group of guys walking towards me. Oh no. "What do you boys want now?" I asked.

"Just answer our homework." One of them said, throwing their book at me. It hit my head, but I ignored it.

"And why would I want to do that?" I asked, crossing my arms. "Because if you don't, you'll get punished." He smirked. "Oh no, a punishment, i'm scared." I sarcastically said, walking away.

One of them pulled my hair. "Hey! What's your problem?!" I snapped. He looked at me from head to toe and smirked. "You have a very nice body," He said.

"You're disgusting. Are you even aware that you're doing this in public?" I scoffed. He pulled me by my hair and I winced.

"Let my girlfriend go." Jimin approached us and immediately punched the guy. My eyes widened. Jimin wasn't like this. We broke up a year ago and a lot has changed.

"Of course, your 'girlfriend'. This freak? You have got to be kidding. She does have a sexy body, but really? Man, she's too innocent." The guy laughed.

"I said let her go!" Jimin grabbed him by his collar. Jimin grabbed my wrist and basically dragged me somewhere. "This friendship is over!" The guy shouted.

"I didn't want this stupid friendship anyway!" Jimin spat.

He let go and glared at me. "Why didn't you defend yourself or something? You could've slapped him!" He half shouted, which made me flinch. "Why are you trying to be so nice and weak? What the heck do you want to happen to yourself?!" He sighed and tried walking away, but I stopped him.

"You should've let him.." I mumbled. "What? Are you kidding?" He turned around, facing me. "You should've let him.. let him hurt me." I repeated.

"You did say that I deserved to get hurt, right? Why didn't you just let him, then?" I asked him while he just stared at me.

"You said I deserved every torture in this world and I didn't even know what I did so wrong. Why didn't you just let him? Huh? Why don't you just leave me alone?! Why did you come back?!" I shouted, trying to stop my tears from falling.

He yanked his hand away and ran away from me. "Running away, that's what you're good at." I muttered.

After 10 months, I let out all of my anger. "I'll be married to him in a few days." I said to myself. "This is stupid."

×♪×

We already have the dress. And since I live in a house full of boys, Jimin's mother came with me to check on the dress. I wore it and twirled. "You look gorgeous." She grinned. "Thank you," I smiled at her.

I'm really nervous. Everything is set, am I really ready for this wedding? Well, the people around me don't really care if i'm ready or not.

"Let's get you ready!" She clapped her hands excitedly. We got ready and, well i'm getting married in a few hours.