•Chapter 2•

"Sorry class, I had a bit of a trouble reaching to school." Mr. Lee rushed into class with a huge stack of papers in in left hand and coffee in the other. His hair, clothes were slightly wet. Well too bad. He got caught in the rain.

My attention shifted towards the pile of papers that now rested on the teacher's desk. Must be our beginning-of-the-year papers. How exciting.-_- "Class stand. Greet Mr. Lee." Han Ae Seul, the class chairwoman stood stern as the rest of us rose to give a bow.

"Annyeonghasaeyo.." We can all agree that Mondays are 'zombie days' amirite? So we don't expect a cheerful greeting from us in the mornings. "Okay class, I'll be giving out your exam papers so when I call your name, come up to collect it."

"But before I do, we always have to announce the top student right?" Suddenly everyone sat up from their chairs, attentively listening to whatever he says next while I did the exact opposite. "The student with the highest mark is..again...Shin Eunbyung!"

There wasn't much if an applause but everyone plastered a you-always-get-the-highest look on their faces. "Next with only one mark difference is Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung!" This time, the whole class started cheering wildly circling their hands in the air.

Including my best friend, Lee Haneul.

I thought she was supposed to be on my side. She knows that Bangtan and I are rivals, then why is she supporting them? When Jimin and Taehyung went back to their seats, Haneul and I had eye contact. She avoided my gaze. Why is she like this? Is she on Bangtan's side now?!

Maybe I'm just overreacting. For the rest of the lesson, my eyes were on Haneul. She kept on ignoring me and talking to her other friends. She seemed so happy to be chatting. But not with me. It hurts to see her doing this. And I don't even know the meaning behind it.

Finally, class was over and it was self studying period. There wasn't much I could do but homework. Since I had no other options, the next 10 minutes passed by quickly. I reached into my bag and pulled out my brand new earphones I bought for myself. Lets play some music.

Uri jibeneun~
Maeil na hollo isseotji~
Abeojineun taeksideuraibeo~
Eodinyago yeojjwobomyeon hangsang~
"yanghwadaegyo"~

This has been my ultimate favourite song for years. The singer has been my idol for ages. His voice mesmerized me for a million times. He's the star of my life. He's the reason why I wanted to become an idol; inspire others like how he did to me.

As the music flowed through my mind, I slowly shut my eyes and drifted off to wonder land.

[Jungkook's POV]

"Kookie! Psst! Ya!" Hoseok has been whispering into my right ear for a whole minute. That made me irritated and drop my pencil to turn and shush him. "Hyung! I'm trying to draw! Can you please tell me later?" Finally, he gave up. "Aish. You're no fun." He snickered before going back to his sleep.

Continuing on my sketch, I added the last touch and signed off the paper. It was a drawing of a smiling Eunbyung. With her beautiful silk hair and pink gums-wait what?! EUNBYUNG?! Aish anniya! I seriously wanted to crush the paper...but Eunbyung's smile urged me to stop.

Jeon Jungkook, what's wrong with you?

Before anyone could see it, I flipped it to a new canvas and looked around for any suspicious stares. Coast clear. "Phew..that was close." "What was close?"It was Hoseok hyung again.

"Hyung..don't scare me like that." He scrunched up his nose at my whining. Me being too cute to handle, he pinch my cheeks exclaming, "Aigoo! Kwiyeomjjashi(cutie)."

That actually really hurt. Thanks hyung for marking your fingerprints onto my face. Now I have to go to the toilet. When I got up from my seat, Hoseok grabbed me by the wrist, "Where are you going?" "Um..do you have to know?" With that, I left the classroom.

The halls were pretty much empty and super quiet. Well duh, it's self-study period. There wasn't anything to do so why not take a stroll down the halls. Then I remembered the sketch of Eun Byung. Of all things, I drew her?

For all this while, why didn't I recognize her at first? She has been in this school for a year and so have I. But how did I not notice her? I lost hope in dreaming to meet her again after I went to America. Why only now?

Sounds of a girl sobbing distrupted the silence of the hallway. I couldn't really tell who but I'm pretty sure its coming from the girls toilet. I tried to peek from the corner of the walls to get a clearer picture.

From the side view, it was really hard to recognise her because she was sobbing while hugging her knees. After a few seconds, she raised her head and sniffled a few times.

Where are you? What are you doing? Are you healthy? Are you doing well in your studies? How are you're parents doing? Your family? How is life in America? Without me...please come back. I need you.

Is she talking to a ghost?! That's creepy! Or is she virtually talking to a friend who is in America? Aren't her friends supposed to be taking care of her? Aish mwolla. I turned back towards the girl and see her holding up a charm from her necklace. A key?

The key charm necklace.

Jeon Jungkook...I need you