Chapter 2.

This is jack

"IM SEXY AND I KN- ".

BANG

I hate that song.

I got up and went for a shower.

......10 mins later.......

I came out in a short towel looking for something to wear. I picked out a denim jacket, mid drift with a skull on it and some high wasted shorts. I put on my undies and bra when...

"Ryder I'm really sor... Aghhh my eyes. They burn."yelled roger covering his eyes.

I head running.

NOOO

"What is. Hhhooollyyy cccrrraaappppp. I KNEW YOU HAD A PRETTY TWIN BUT YOU NEVER SAID SHE BEAUTIFUL ". Jack said while eye raping me.

"GET THE HELL OUT AND DON'T LOOK AT MY SISTER LIKE THAT OR I'LL KICK YOUR ARSE". Yelled roger

"Roger I don't care. Piggy has seen me like this hell he's seen me in less so I'm used to it". I said with out a care in the world.

"HE WHAT. IM GOING TO BEET HIS SORRY FAT ARSE".yelled roger

"NO YOU WON'T. I won't let you. you wont put one finger on him got it".

"Why not your my little sister I'm supposed to protect you and not let any harm come to you".

"I can defend myself and your NOT my brother. My brother would have encouraged me and not made me feel like I was dirt". I growled

"JACK WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STILL HERE". Yelled roger throwing a book at jack.

Jack dogged it and it hit me in the nose.

YOU BITCH

"Ryder I'm so so-". Said roger pulling me into a hug.

"GET OUT ROGER ". I yelled

I pulled away from roger. I felt my nose. Weird it's wet. I looked at my hand and of corse it had blood on it.

"Wait what about jack".

"I want to talk to him". I growled

" fine whatever like I care".

Roger stormed out of the room but didn't forget to slam the door. I sighed feeling tears coming. No I will not let jack see me being weak.

Jack walked over to me with that sexy smirk. WAIT WHAT. I mean annoying smirk. ANNOYING, UGLY SMIRK. ok I'm good

................................................................

Ps. Please no hate cause this might be a little different from the book and the movies.

Thanx

BIRDIE