As you sat, singing songs and making music with your cup, your mind couldn't help think about last night's circus meeting, and then the private conference with your boss after.

"All right! Is everyone here?" Marcie, your boss, asked.

"Davie and Sarah 'aint 'ere." Your friend Puck asked in his typical deep voice.

"Why?" Marcie asked.

"They out doing jobs. Both got quite a few to kill, and they 'aint gonna be back 'till later." Puck responded.

Marcie sighed. "Very well. You will inform them of our meeting."

"Tommy isn't here, he's with Kisa." You say, stepping forward.

Marcie narrowed his eyes. "Where are Tommy and Kisa?"

"Tommy has become very ill. I asked Kisa to stand in for me while I went to our meeting, seeing as it might have been about jobs, and she agreed." You say, looking into those eyes strongly without wavering.

Kisa was your best friend. She was 18, 5 years older than you, and she worked as the nurse. She was the only one in all of the Aristrocats that didn't work as a part time assassin. She would always look out for Tommy when you were out on the job, but her nurse duties sometimes got in the way.

Marcie glared at you. "I would have liked her here."

"Well I guess that's too bad, isn't it?" Backing down here would have made you looked weak, something you weren't all that keen on. You, as the Black Rose, were one of the strongest assassins in the Aristrocats. Marcie was the only one you knew who could actually take you in combat. Sometimes for fun, the two of you would fight. Right now you two were tied, 68 rounds to each.

He locked eyes with you and you didn't look away. He sighed then turned. Kiyen, your friend, who was standing next to you, high-fived your hand when Marcie wasn't looking at you. You turned to her and whispered thanks before continuing to pay attention.

"OK! So tonight nobody is getting any sleep, because we're moving to London. I've got a permit for street preforming, and all of us can run a little station with our usual routines. We'll have tip boxes, because frankly, our practice dummies are starting to suck." Marcie started. There were nods and mumbled agreements. The training dummies that you used to fight and warm up every morning had several holes in them and the paint marking the vital points to stab was coming off.

"Another good thing about London is there is a bunch of new people to get jobs from. We've never killed in London before, so I've already got jobs filing in. It's constant, and pretty funny how so many people need to die.

"We're talking serious coin guys. I know several of you are going for the starving approach in preforming, but if this goes through it'll be really hard too, since we'll have all this expensive and delicious food.

He turned back to where you and Kiyen were standing. "Start packing. NOW! Oh, but ______, may I speak with you?"

Puck walked past you and muttered "Somebody's in TROUBLE."

You stuck out your leg behind you and you trip him. "Shut it."

One of the guys who he was walking with laughed. "Dude, you made Black Rose angry."

Knowing you were pretty popular with the guys at the Aristrocats, you smiled and turned. "And nobody wants to do that." You winked and turned.

As soon as he thought you were out of hearing he said "Wow. She is SOO Hot."

You smiled sweetly. Someone else who you could ask for favours. Puck harshly elbowed him. "That's my best friend you're talking about."