Missing

Just a quick note- I'm gonna do something cool with the chapter names, so keep checking back.

Ciel's POV

"Lizzy, why are we here?"

She beamed. "We're here to have fun at the Street party! All it is is street performers, showing off different talents!"

I sighed. "Sounds like a bother to me. But as long as you have a good time."

She smiled. "I know you'll enjoy yourself!"

Sebastian stopped the carriage and opened the door. I got out easily, then extended my hand and helped her down.

The only thing I can say is that is I was right- mostly. It was bothersome and bore some- until Lizzy, Sebastian and I came across a mob of people. In the center, leaning against a wall was a scruffy looking girl in the most magnificent looking outfit.

Her h/c hair was covered in dust and dirt, but her pants and top were clean. She was thin from not eating enough, but beautiful non the less. Unlike the other performers who happened to be starving, she was smiling and preforming to the crowd.

"What's she doing?" I asked Sebastian.

"She's singing and moving this cup to make music. She's quite good. Listen."

I got my ticket for the long way 'round,

Two bottle of whisky for the way.

And I sure would like some sweet company.

And I'm leaving tomorrow, What do you say?

When I'm gone, When I'm gone-on-on,

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone-on,

You're gonna miss me by my hair,

You're gonna miss me everywhere,

Oh, You're gonna miss me when I'm gone.

I got my ticket for the long way 'round,

The one with the prettiest of views,

It's got mountains,

It's got rivers,

It's got sights to give you shivers,

But it sure would be prettier with you.

When I'm gone, When I'm gone-on-on

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone-on,

You're gonna miss me by my walk,

You're gonna miss me by my talk,

Oh, You're gonna miss me when I'm gone.

She pushed down one final time and the cup hit the ground where she was sitting. The crowd cheered for her. She smiled and thanked everyone with a sweet voice. As she smiled and thanked everyone, a little boy around six ran and jumped into her arms. She squeezed him tight. "This is Tommy, my little brother. Together we work for Aristrocats, The street performer circus you all enjoy today. The money in which you have donated will go to Tommy and I's food and board. Thank you deeply."

I walked over to her. "Aristrocats is a circus of runaways, correct?"

She looked up. "Yes sir. Excuse me, but you look familiar to me. By any chance, would you be Earl Ciel Phantomhive?"

I nod, and she smiles. "It's a pleasure to meet you young lord!"

Your POV

You had been worried all day. You had seen all but one of your friends preforming on the street. He wasn't exactly a friend though, more of a respected colleague who would actually kick you out of the circus in a minute. A better term would be respected boss, but you didn't need to worry about that.