Chapter 11: Chilling

Some pictures may be a little bit gorey to those who don't see gore often.

Jack

I was walking around. Looking for someone, but I didn't know who. I kept calling a name, but I wasn't sure who it was.

For some reason, I knew I was looking for a girl, who was she or what did she look like? No idea.

My surroundings become more clear and I realize I'm in a house. Whose? Not sure.

I instinctively ran up the stairs for some reason. I went to open a door and it was locked. I pounded on the door.

Once no one answered, I forcefully opened it. For a split second, I saw the figure of a girl.

 For a split second, I saw the figure of a girl

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Then I woke up.

***

I woke up, panting. My throat was dry. Mark didn't seem to wake up, and yes we slept in the same room again. I got up and walked to the kitchen. I knew I would never do this, but I needed water and didn't want to wake up Mark.

I chugged about half of a bottle down. I was going to go lay back down with Mark, but I didn't want another nightmare, so I went back to my original room and fell asleep there.

*

Mark

When I awoke, I did not find the man I feel asleep next to, next to me. This was odd because he always wakes up later than me. I push my blankets off and go on a search to find Jack. There had been no sign that he had been up or grabbed anything to eat. It was kind of suspicious.

I wandered to his room and checked in there, and sure enough he was there sleeping on the bed.

I wondered why he had went back to his bed, but I wasn't going to wake him up now.

I went to the kitchen and started making myself some breakfast. I knew Jack would laugh at me if he walked in. I was his boyfriend eating cereal with blue hair sticking out, a shirt, and no pants on, just boxers.

I looked over at the time, it was 10:20. Crap, I never sleep in this late.

I walk to my computer and bring up a video that I had already recorded and edited. I start to upload it with my usual descriptions and a weird title and a thumbnail. I let it load and go out to see Jack standing in the kitchen.

"What the fook Mark?" He asks, seeing my glamorous outfit of almost nothing.

"Sorry I just woke up," I explain to him. "Speaking of that why'd you leave me last night?" I say in a baby voice.

"Oh.. Yeah I kept waking up all restless and all over you, so I decided to be restless somewhere where I couldn't wake you up." He explains. For some reason I didn't believe it, but I took it.

"Okay.. So did you sleep well after you left me?" I still continue my baby voice.

"Not really.. Not until like seven, then I fell asleep." He says.

"Okay, well get whatever you want to eat. I need a shower so I'll be back." I start to walk off, but I hear Jack,

"Hurry Mark.. I'll be waiting."

I never knew his morning voice, mixed with that deep voice he gives when he speaks into the microphone could be so sexy.

"Damnit Sean." I hear Jack laugh and I practically run to my shower. I quickly turn it on and take off my clothes. I jump in the shower, not expecting it to be cold.

"Oh sHIT IT'S COOLLLDD!" I scream, changing the temperatures. I hear Jack dying of laughter from another room.

"SHUT UP!" I yell, but I hear his laughter continue anyways.