Chapter 3: Way Too Stressed Out

Trigger: Cutting

Jack

I waited until I knew Mark went to bed, and I knew he did because he always snored a little bit. I knew it was clear. I just had to clear my stress away.

I rummage through my suitcase. I get out my bag of all of my bathroom stuff, and take out my razor blade. I went into his bathroom and locked the door, so he wouldn't just come to the bathroom.

I closed my eyes and then stared at myself in the mirror. Why did I have to be like this? Why did I have to have feelings that messed with me? Why couldn't I just come straight out with me feelings? Because I'm a stupid wimp.

I took apart my razor and took out of the three blades. I held the blade in my right hand against my left wrist. I took a breath and let the blade dig into my arm. I sometimes like to challenge myself and see how far I can go without screaming first. It's been a while, so I almost screamed.

"Shite." I run water over my cut. It burned, but I could deal.

I then lift my shirt up and continue to make my pattern on there. I make about three lines then I stop and realize,

Mark has a pool..

More than likely he would want to swim. I tried and tried to clean the cuts up, but they would just heal like all the others.

Hopefully we didn't do it soon, or else my scars would puff up.

That's when I realized, my arms were covered in scars all the way up to the middle of my bicep..

"I'm screwed.. So fucking screwed.." I cursed at myself, and hoped Mark wouldn't suggest a pool soon.

I decided to do it in the most unnoticeable place. My thighs, I don't really do it there, but I needed to cope, and I wouldn't do it to my arms or stomach.

I made my usual amount. I'm not sure how many that is, I really don't count. But it's not too small, and it's not giant. It's in the middle.

I try my best to wash the blood away. I go to my room again and switch into some sweatpants and take my shirt off. I hide my razor and crawl into the bed. Thinking about things before I fell asleep