Chapter 10: Exploding Feelings

(If you really like Septiplier I have another book out if you'd like to check it out!)

Fluffy//

Jack

I had never felt so much excited panic in my life. It was so weird feeling the adrenaline.

Oh yeah. If you're wondering what I'm doing, hiding from Mark.

I was actually in the shower, in the bathroom. I heard him do his outro, then heard his voice seconds later.

"Coming Jaaack!" It was actually kind of creepy on purpose, but it had snuck a smile only my face.

"Never." I very quietly whispered to myself.

I heard him enter and exit rooms. I really think he was stumped on finding me. About five minutes went by, and I heard the bathroom door open and the light turn on. I held my breath.

The curtain swung open and Mark smirked when he saw me.

"No!" I laughed, trying to duct under him. I wasn't fast enough and he caught me. We both ended up in a fit of laughter.

I turned to him and he surprised me with a kiss, but I wasn't opposed to it at all. He switched our sides for some reason.

I felt his kisses start to become lower, from my lips to my jawline to my neck. I felt a great amount of pleasure. Then I realized why we switched spots, I was being pressed against the wall.

My hand wandered to try to find his, and I did find it. He put my hand against the wall too.

Mark started sucking on my neck to the point where a low moan rose from my throat. It pleasured me so much.

Ring.

It was Mark's phone, I chuckled hearing it. He stopped, looked down, and sighed before answering it.

"Hello?" He answered. "Huh? Oh no I'm actually out right now. Sorry dude, I'll make it up." I looked at Mark with concern. "Okay, bye." He hangs up, and sighs, "He is such a cockblock."

A smile creeps into my face, wondering who it was.

"It was Bob." He said. A small chuckle escapes from my lips. He looks back at me and holds back laughter. "Oh god dude I'm so sorry." I push past him and look in the mirror.

"God damnit Mark were not even together twenty minutes and you give me a hickey." He couldn't stop his laughing. Then an idea popped into my head.

Mark saw the devilish look in my eyes, he wasn't sure what to think now. "What are you thinking of Jack?" I walked towards him. I pushed him this time towards the wall.

"I'm gonna get you back for that." I smirk. He smiles back, this was gonna be fun.