3. Chat instincts (get it?)

You stared at the Laser pointer deciding whether or not you should do it. You sooo wanted to try it. At the same time he would somehow get you back for the evil taunting. Of course It would be worth it.....

You see Chat Noir was basically your best friend.... You didn't know who he was but you two became close when you patched up a few of his injuries. So currently he was in your room.

You quietly peeked your head in your room. Chat was looking at all the drawings hanging on your wall. You silently slipped in and gently closed the door.

"Hey Chat...."

Chat turned around and was smiling. "Yea wha-..." He suddenly stopped short as you pointed the red dot onto his forehead. Chat looked up and noticed it. His mouth stayed open and he seemed to be fighting the urge to chase after it.

That was until you moved it off his forehead. Chat's instinct kicked in and he charged for the dot. You laughed and continued to move it. Several items were scattered everywhere and made loud thuds as they hit the floor.

You laughed and fell over from all your laughter. The Laser pointer was long forgotten as you held your stomach. You couldn't stop laughing.

Chat pouted and was sitting crosslegged. "(Y/N)!"

You continued to laugh when suddenly someone sat on your stomach. You looked up to find Chat smirking down at you.

What?

Suddenly a shriek left your lungs and you squirmed trying to get out of his grasp. You said in between laughs,"Chat stop tickling me!"

Chat smirked and replied,"This is my revenge!"

For 20 minutes he tickled you and you squealed and laughed. Chat finally got off you and layed on the floor beside you.

You smiled happily and murmured,"Sorry I teased you Chat..." You turned to look at him and ran your hand through his hair.

Purr.... purrr...

Your face went red and you tried to contain your laughter. You put a hand over your mouth hoping it would help.

Chat face was blood red. "S-Stop that!"

You hesitantly ran a hand through his hair again.

Purr... Purrrrr...

Chat whacked your hand away. "Stop that!"

You giggled and stated,"That's adorable..."

Chat watched as you continued to gush over his cute cat instincts. He was not going to live this down....