2. Stupid Dog!

Loup gris means grey wolf by the way!

The Building was crumbling. You noticed the floor started to sink. Fear settled in until you saw Chat. He was still fighting without noticing the shift. You closed your eyes to steady your hammering heart.

You deal with this everyday.... Come on Chat's in danger! Your thoughts gave you the courage to move forward. You ran to Chat as the roof began to crumble.

Come on (Y/N) move faster! Without another thought you shoved Chat off to the stable part.

The roof shuddered and you yelped as You fell back... Only to find no ground to catch you. A shriek slipped out of your mouth.

Chat stood up and you could see the look of horror on his face. "Loup gris!" He yelled. Without another thought he jumped off reaching for you.

Panick gripped your heart. You reached out for Chat. The feeling of free falling.... as if you were slipping through water and yet at the same time as if time stopped. You let your hand fall as you closed your eyes waiting for impact.

Instead you were suddenly still.... No wind... Nothing. I'm dead?

"Stupid Dog...."

Your eyes shot open and your heart hammered. Chat Noir was staring down sternly at you. You could nearly cry.

"You idiot what were you thinking?!" Chat snapped. A look of concern on his face.

You moved his bangs out of his face and mumbled,"I-I didn't want you to die...."

"So you dying was perfectly fine!?" Chat's voice was rising. He was shaking and a look of pure anger was in his eyes.

You had never seen Chat so mad. Your heart thudded as you chest constricted. Your throat closed as tears stung your eyes. "Chat...."

"No Loup I don't want to hear it!" Chat was glaring down at you. His grip tightened on you. "Y-You could of actually died...." Tears fell from his eyes. "I could of lost you... ya know...."

You were utterly shocked. Chat had never cried before. You put your hand on his cheek and murmured,"You saved me though Chat..."

Chat's eyes met yours and he mumbled,"Stupid Dog never do something that stupid again...."

You kissed Chat hoping to calm him down. Butterflies attacked your stomach as Chat kissed back. You pulled away and mumbled,"Sorry but according to you Dogs are more stupid than cats..."

"So no promises."