Beach time (really sad:[ )

So I was at the beach taking to my friends, swimming around. When all of a sudden Brad and Chad come up and start throwing sand on us, screaming "go get eaten by sharks you dumb animals!" My friend, Timin, was trying to protect all the girls in his school. I couldn't take it anymore, I swam up to shore and called Brad over. He was smirking. "B-Brad, I need you to stop bugging my friends." Why did I stutter?! He won't believe my now! But the exact opposite happened. He apologized! Whole heartedly apologized! I think I finally got through to him. I smiled and dived back out to my friends to tell them the good news. They were all congratulating me. Brad is just jealous anyway, he is always talking about how I can't speak fish and that I'll never be one! I call fishshit! I might as well admit that this really pretty fish, Talya, (it's Hebrew for "Dew of heaven") came up to me and actually talked to me! It was the best feeling ever! She has the softest voice! I looked around to tell Timin but I couldn't find him. I looked around the whole beach but he had disappeared! I then heard Chad call my name. I look over to see them have Timin on a hook! How could he be so stupid!!?! Timin my best friend was now at the mercy of people who hate fish! I could see him gasping for air. He was looking at me for some help. I couldn't though, fish hooks are one of my worst fears! I was frozen in place. Once Brad and Chad knew I wasn't going to do anything they took a giant knife a started cutting Timin up! Oh god the humanity! I couldn't save him. I just floated there a crying mess. Six cuts in they decided to end it and cut his head off. They threw him back it the ocean. He immediately floated to the top. Once they left I swam home.
When I got home I flopped onto my water bed. This was one of the worse days I ever had. 💔🐟