Why Her

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, if I did Naruto would have more common sense and thick logically. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weasel ran to the hospital as fast as possible, a Sharingan with three tomoe narrowing behind the mask. Itachi Uchiha was feeling disgusted with the people of his village. Shocked that they could do this to a child and go home and then smile at their children with guilt free feelings.

 He felt even more disgusted at the thought of this happening to Sasuke. He raced into the hospital and toward the security desk (AN - Is this right?) and said to the woman at the desk who looked up and gasped in shock. She then narrowed her eyes at the child in his arms and said ina disgusted tone, "We don't treat their kind in here ANBU-san."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

I'm sorry for the long wait and the very very short chapter. I got really lazy after I wrote the first chapter and procrastinated. When I finally got motivated to right a chapter back in October - long wait - I couldn't think of what to write and completely forgot about this story. I only just remembered it and literally wrote this in 10 minutes. Sorry again.