Attacked by a Mob!

A young girl panted as she ran. "Huff, huff." She took a sharp turn and ran into wall, she looked around and dived behind some trash cans.

Why did this always happen to her? All she wanted to do was go to the festival like all the other kids her age. After all it was her birthday; while all the other kids were given presents and cake all she got was rocks thrown at her and that was when the villagers were in a good mood. If not they would chase her and torture her.

"Where did the Demon go?" asked one of the villagers. "I found it!" another said as he looked at her hiding place. Damn it, there were Shinobi in the mob!

"Why do you hate me!? What did I ever do to you!? Why can't you just leave me alone!?" said the young girl. "You would like to know wouldn't you Demon? "We're referring that you are the demon that attacked the village 4 years ago! We're referring to the fact that you are the Kyuubi!

"W-what?" Said the girl with eyes wide open and shock. "That's not possible the Yondaime Hokage killed the Kyuubi!" She said. "

"No, the Yondaime was a Seal Master, and using seals he turned the Kyuubi into a child so he could kill it. However, using that seal cost Yondaime-sama his life, so we were left with the duty of killing it. The Sandaime, however, is under you spell, but once we kill you he and the rest of the Demon Lovers will be free."

With that another villager that had a Konoha hiatete (A/N:  Did I spell that right?) came up to her with a Kunai that was coated in a purple liquid and slashed her eyes multiple times. The young girl cried in pain as her eyes began to bleed and the poison began to erode her eyes.

Suddenly potent Killer Intent (KI) was felt in the air."Just . . . what . . . is going on here?!" Asked a voice behind the mob. The mob slowly turned around and saw the Sandiame. "S-Sandaime-sama! We were just fulfilling the Yondaime-sama's final wish and killing the Demon," said one of the foolish villagers.

If possible the Sandaime face seem to get angrier and with venom in his voice he said " Cat, Snake, and Dog, take these fools to T&I and Weasel take Naru to the Hospital."

The girl now identified as Naru was picked an ANBU that had a Weasel mask who then raced off with her in his arms.

Cliffhanger!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry that I went cliffhanger on you but I wanted to post this as soon as possible. Also the picture up top is how Naru looks. Only she's shorter and not wearing those clothes.