'Come on,sassy...lets walk.' I say putting my arms around her shoulder.

We walk quiet for a while before she looked at me and smiled.

'Remember the trip that I did with my parents to Thailand?' She asks and I nod.

'I went down to Sydney...for a couple of days...I met Courtney and her ex,Charles there.' She starts explaining.

Bay and Courtney always told everyone they met in New York.Why lie?

'Me and Court did a little fun back in the day...Australia was just insane.A time I'd rather forget...Ross met Courtney because I planned.' She confesses and I stop eyes wide open.

'Ross met Courtney when you first started dating.' I say confused.

'Look,Ross had cheated our friends with benefit deal before and London was just another level for him but I just needed to be sure...' She starts explaining.

'You wanted to make sure he was not cheating?' I ask a bit anxious.Bay never trusted Ross?

'Rocky,you got to understand...Ross was just...he is a typical ladies man! And back then,we just were-..I was unsure if he was ready for this kind of commitment.' She explains but a thought crosses my mind.

'And me? Am I ready for this kind of commitment?' I ask in defense of myself.Maybe of Ross a little bit.

'Rocky,you're not Ross.' She answers but I step back.

'And what was the price for testing Ross' loyalty?' I ask and she looks down before looking up and saying.

'Her career.' She simply answers.

'You bought her a fucking career?!' I ask her mad and shocked at the same time.

'Babe,please...it's not like I'm proud of it...' She starts but I stop her.

'I got it...I am gonna keep my eyes wide open on the girls surrounding me.' I say cold and see her expression.

This is our first real fight.And it is breaking me to pieces.

'Rocky,please...' She says walking to me.

'Does she even love my brother?' I ask and Bay does a face.

'Who the hell knows?' She answers me the most reasonable question.

'We will talk later.' I say walking back to the house.

Arguments always bugged me but this one broke me to pieces.

A week passed since my fight with Bay.Rydel keeps me update on her but I'm still hurt.I look at Courtney and I remember everything Bay did.It is killing me thinking that my brother might be dating someone who was manipulated to do so.

'If you don't go there and ask her,you will never know.' Rydel whispers taking my attention away from Ross and Courtney.

'She could lie.' I say and Rydel gives me an annoyed look.

'Bay didn't.' She says to me.

'Besides,that was two years ago...Stop overthinking.' Rydel says before walking away and falling into her boyfriends arms.

I decided to stop being an ass.Screw if Ross has a problem.I am not gonna be able do solve that.I only can solve my own problems.

I pick my phone and call my problem.She answers me almost immediately.

"Babe,I'm sorry..." She starts and I smile

"I'm sorry...For now on let's focus on our own problems." I say walking to the stage,

"Which are?"

"Me missing your kisses." I answer sassily.

Ross will ended up knowing about this.But,it won't be because of my girlfriend.

---------------------------------
Hello Hello! 🍦🍦

It's been a while,I know.I will try and update often.

Just a reminder this a story.I do not hate Courtney or anything.

Photo 📷👆 of Courtney ❤️

Tris 🌹