2. Sexiest Man In Rome

Start from the beginning

“You’re from the UK?” I ask him curiously.

He nods and refills my drink. “From Cheshire actually. You?”

“Bradford but I have dual citizenship, my parents were Americans.”

He nods. “Interesting.” And hands me back my drink lightly touching my fingers with his and he gives me a dimpled grin. Oh boys with dimples…  

“What’s your name?” He asks curiously.

“Scarlett, yours?”

“Harry.” He grins cheekily. “What are you doing in Rome?” He cocks his head to the side.

“Vacation with my best friend and her boyfriend.”

“Ahh, third wheel?”

“Oh, no. Well, yes. We’ve all known each other since diapers.”

“Nice.”

“What brings you to the beautiful city of Rome?” I ask attempting to be flirty.

“Business.”

“Oh… What kind?” Being the nosy person I am.

“I’m a travel agent.”

“Oh that sounds awesome! I’ve always wanted to travel around the world but this is actually the only country I’ve visited.”

“You’re parents never took you to the States?”

I shake my head sadly.

“Maybe I can take you there one day.” He reaches up scratching the back of his neck before his phone goes off. He holds up one finger turning around talking quietly into his phone. I take the opportunity to check him out. My eyes rake up and down his body. Very muscular back, I have the temptation to run my hands across it slowly massaging it. I bite my lip making my way down to his bum. Yep. He has a nice bum. I chuckle lightly and he turns around cocking an eyebrow. I blush and sip on my sweet tea winking at him. He smirks at me before turning around ending his phone call.

"Could I maybe have your number?" He asks me shyly. How can someone this hot be shy?

"Yeah! That'd be great." I give him a warm smile. We exchange phones putting our numbers in and hand them back.

"Great. Look I gotta go but it was great meeting you Scarlett." He reaches out his hand and I shake it before he lifts it to his mouth kissing the back of it sending me a wink before turning and leaving.

I walk back over to El in a daze and she's looking at me confused.

"Who was that?"

"Oh, Harry."

"Harry who?" She looks at me sternly.

"Umm, I'm not sure." I frown grabbing a fry.

"You gave a complete stranger your number are you mental?!" She yells at me and I flinch.

"Calm down, he was nice and a charmer."

"He could be a serial killer!!"

I roll my eyes. "Yeah coco puffs every morning."

She glares at me before her gaze adverts to a tall man entering McDonalds. "Louis." She gasps before taking off running into his arms.

"Eleanor." He responds hugging her tightly. I let them have their moment and I continue eating my fries. They join me shortly.

"Scarlett had the great idea to give her number to a complete stranger."

"You. Did. What?" Louis snaps at me.