But first, I need to clean this area while Stephen is still cleaning himself up.

"Hey" I called out to these two guys in front of me. And they immediately turned around.

And as expected, they look at me like Stephen did earlier.

"I know I look like a mess right now but I really need your help. Can you do me a favor?" I quipped and put my palms together for an extra push to my request.

I already know that I can't clean after myself once I baked for over hours. There will be no enough time for me to clean so I decided to call for some help.

John and Michael actually work diligently. They cleaned up after every single spot. They were doing great on the cleaning part but as they go along, I had myself trapped in a dissing party.

"You know, baking isn't about spreading flour in the floor. It doesn't add any flavor to your--whatever your cooking" said Michael whose in charge of moping the floor and gave me a sarcastic smile.

"Yeah. Spreading flour is something that a baker wouldn't do. They value this and you are just wasting it just to show that you're baking" John joined in.

And after seeing that the floor and sink are almost clean and acceptable to eyes of the perfect Stephen.

I blew my bangs out and yelled at them.

They already threw much more insult on me being a baker and I think I've heard enough.

"Get your butts out of here or else I would really kick them out with my foot!!"

They looked at each other before snickering and gave each other a loud high five.

Seriously?!

"You've been hanging out with Cyrus way too much. You're being a lunatic just like him" I remarked as I see them walking and laughing with each other.

"Just tell those lines on your flour Mara!" They cooed and walk out of the door.

I need to hit Cyrus in the head once I see him again. He just ruined those two professional men.

"You're mad again"

"O-oh! Y-yeah" I scratched my head.

Why does this guy always pop out when I feel irritated with Cyrus when he tries to test my patience...

"It's Cyrus again, huh?" He asked as he dry his hair with his towel.

"Yup. Since the day I met him, he always do that and I can't believe how he manages to win every time he tests my patience" I sighed as I fixed the things we need.

I took the extra apron on the counter that I already prepared and walk in front of him.

I folded the apron into half and press it against his hips. Tied the strings and viola!

"Ta-da!!!Tight and neat. You're already prepared to baked with Chef Mara!" I proudly said as I look at him with a smile.

After taking one last glance at him, I turned my heels towards the cabinet.

I need to get another bag of flour because it seems like I already used the ones I already prepared before. Based in the amount of the flour before on the floor.