7.Bloody Eyes

The knife was tearing through my skin. I could not move. He gave me a deep cut but did not kill me. But the worst part was that he started glaring at my cut even though he did not have the eyes. The eye sockets were filled with blood which poured out of the socket and right till his chin.
I asked him,"Why did you cut me?", he answered while glowering,"Its a tradition of this place, we cut our guests so that they can never forget us when he watches the wound."
He told me to come with him. I went along with him deep into the woods. The woods became darker as we walked towards the centre. Sunlight was almost completely blocked by the dense trees. I had a wrong feeling about it. He took me to a cave and told me to stay inside the cave until the morning. I was going to ask him about the food and water but he vanished away in no time. He was quick on this feet. My only question was how could he see without his eyes.
As the sky grew darker, the temperature also lowered. It was freezing cold. I also wanted to eat something but I was out of luck. I went for a food hunt at 11 pm in the dense forest. I walked in search of an animal which can be eaten. The only thing I could find was nocturnal creatures. At last ,I found a rabbit. I went near the rabbit and saw that it was badly injured. I was in a shock looking at the injury. I hunched down to help the rabbit and a strong wind howled. It was the same feeling as the shadow woman. I was going to take the rabbit and in front of my eyes it was taken by someone. I saw that the rabbit was taken behind a tree. Slowly, I went to check what was going on as I saw behind the tree. It was the same girl which I saw in the elevator and then in my room. She was trying to tear the rabbit into two pieces. Her mouth was covered with blood and she was busy gobbling the rabbit. I could not see her face properly but I went a step back. She heard the sound of a footstep on the dried leaves and slowly turned her head up and gave me a terrible scowl.
I started to sprint towards the cave as I saw the girl was again turning into a woman. I ran to the cave and quietly sat there. I could hear someone nearing the cave. The walk was slow and heavy. It was from the above of the cave. Suddenly the footsteps stopped and the woman appeared watching me from above of the cave with her head clinging at the edge of the cave. She had a knife and without even waiting she rammed the knife into her left eye and shoved it so that the eye ball is removed from the socket. She applied a little more force and the eye ball popped out of the eye socket. Her eyes were resembling with the man who escorted to this cave. She came down and entered the small cave and came near my face almost her nose touched my nose. She then took the knife and poked it into her another eye ball. She forced her eye ball to burst. As soon as the eye ball burst the blood splashed on my face. I tried to wipe the blood but the blood was so thick that I could not wipe it. It was stuck to my face. Some of the blood splashed on the rocks too. I gazed at it in shock as the blood colour was black, not red. Then swiftly, she vanished away with the wind. This whole incident happened around at 12 am till 2 am. I wanted to go back home where my parents escorted me to my room after a delightful dinner. That night was so peaceful. I wanted to meet my parents but they were already dead and killed by the shadow woman. Hot tears poured my eyes and asked the god,"Why are you doing this to me?, What kind of a punishment is this?"

I was stuck in a land where people did not have eyes and blood flowed out of their eyes. I did not sleep the whole night as I could not recover from the shock I got at 2 am. My skin under the blood was hardening like a plaster. I knew that these woods are very dangerous to stay. So I decided to move out and choose another door where I can find a clue about the shadow woman and my dad. I began walking towards the outskirts and suddenly far away I could hear a car going at a very slow pace. I thought of getting help and I sprinted towards the sound of the engine. It was an awesome sight for me after a long time. A normal man who was dressed up like a punk with a jacket, a jeans and high ankle dunks. I shouted out loud to the man. The man saw me running towards him. He thought that I was picking up a fight with him.He opened the car's storage and removed a gun to shoot me. He was going to pull the trigger but I saw him taking the gun towards the left of me and adjusting his target. He pulled the trigger and I turned my eyes to look what was he shooting. As I saw it was a man charging towards me with a sword. I approached the man for some help. He asked me," who are you ?and what are you doing in these dangerous woods?" And I took a deep breath and replied to him, "Its a long story how I ended up over here, My parents escorted me to my bedroom and next time I opened my eyes I was in an elevator with strange things. I met a shadow woman who is persistent on killing me and she already killed my parents. She also has something to do with my father who is a really great rock star, through the elevator I went to a bowling alley and found out that this whole place was in the attic of my house. This attic also had a time lapse area which took me to the year 1917. The shadow woman over there too and I discovered many new things about my father and I opened up a door in the murkiness of my attic and I was sent here". The man was in shock. He asked me,"What is your father's name?" I answered, "It is Ron Markson". The man's eyes popped out in shock, he said,"You are Ron Markson's son, hey there nice to meet you."
I was amazed by his behaviour I sat in his car and asked him,"What is your name?" He answered sagely, " I am Brolly and what about you?" I said,"I am Jack Markson."

I told him to take me to the door from where I entered. It was one hour now since we started our journey towards the door. Suddenly in the horizon, I could see some tall buildings.
I asked him in anger, "Where are you taking you me?" He did not answer but he started to giggle.