3 .My Home

I stepped out of the bowling alley and I was in a warm place. The place gave me a frowsty feeling. There were no lights but I could guess the place with the smell of it. The smell was of pale smoke dust. My father was a chain smoker and he used to have his own personal bar. I was back home but there was no one in the house.
Suddenly someone knocked at the door and sent a newspaper. I checked out the newspaper and I found out that the Bowling alley incident was on the front page. The bowling alley was destroyed because of the ghost running that place even after they did not pay the rent.
There was someone who used to sneak inside the bowling alley and let the daily visiters play the game after 3 am.
I found out that the newspaper had the date- 2nd January 1917. This actually means that yesterday night my father played a bowling game in the same bowling alley. I opened my house's door and everything was very old style. The cars were retro, the men wore a black hat and a black suit with a white shirt. Anyway, I was extremely happy to see humans again. I realised later that I was 60 years down the line. I never knew how and why was I sent here. I had no idea how to go back to the normal life.
I had no idea about this old place even though my house never changed only the surroundings changed. Maybe It was because of the Time Lapse.

I took some money from my Dad's Locker and I went out on around.
I took some vegetables so that I can eat something. I was already starving.

I had no idea about the roads and I was totally bewildered. I checked my phone and tried to open google Maps but there was no application as such on my phone. I took the city's map from a near by store. I started to explore the whole town.
I started with a museum called "the great museum of artifacts". The museum was a bit weird, it did not have anything. I walked out of the museum and started to ask people about the bowling alley incident. It seemed like no one knew about the bowling alley incident.

I bought a newspaper and read the whole article which stated that anyone who spoke about this incident will be expelled from the town.

But still I kept on asking people about my father Mr.Markson People knew him as he was very popular because of his Rock Music. I went back home and started to cook the vegetables so that I can eat something clean and nice after a long time. After eating, I explored the whole house and found out many ALBUM CDs and many Posters.

There was an old dusty CD player. I put on the CD. All the CDs had Classic Retro Rock Music. The same music was played at the bowling alley. There was one disc which stated THE UNWANTED. I played that CD. The CD had a VOICE NOTE. It was my Dad's voice note which said that
"Whoever is listening to this CD, please never go up to the attic in this house. There is a figureless shadow man hiding in the attic above this room. He just wants to kill everyone in his way. He is extremely dangerous. I have seen his real body and he is the darkest thing I have ever seen in my life. There is a scent of evil lingering around him. These are my last words. He is going to come down and kill me today. This is my last day. Please, son Jack Help me out of his ambush. Please if you, Jack is hearing this tape. Don't feel bad that I am dead."

After hearing this tape. I couldn't believe anything. Because from now 60 years up the line my Dad was with me and how can he die yesterday. And even when I was not present in this world How can he know me and tell my name. And Why would he keep the name of the CD as the unwanted. I never knew that he was really fond of Bowling alley. He never told me anything about the bowling alley. I had numerous questions to ask but there was no one who could answer them.

This mystery was getting more and more complicated. My head was spinning after hearing the tape.

The shadow Man's hideout was just above me. I was petrid. Now that I did not know how to go to my normal life.
I had to stay here, in my huge mansion.

I took out my dad's night suit and wore and slept in his room. I locked all the doors of the house. It was a dark night.
And suddenly someone from the attic knocked. I closed my eyes tight and refused that I heard anything.