3

"Hurry up, Shaniya!" I yelled, grabbing my purse and heading out the door to my dads car.

He's letting me drive this bad boy to me and Tygas meeting. My outfit was on fleek, it was a silk all black tight dress, that had a real deep V and the straps were spaghetti like.

I had on my red bottoms(usual wear them at performances), and my hair was in a bun put to the back with a part in the middle.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." She got in the passenger seat. "Why are you dressed like that?"

She looked me up and down smiling, "because this is cute...and you never know, I might find my future baby daddy..."

We laughed and I drove to where he told me.

Me and Shanyia took deep breaths and smiled, we got out the car and walked into the restaurant.

"Reservation?"

I nodded, "name please."

"Um Yn and Shanyia." I looked at Shanyia and smiled.

She looked through the computer and shook her head, "nope. No one named y-"

"Oh you must be CoCo! Come right over I have a seat for you, your friend Tyga has a table already, ready for you." I'm guessing the manager, came up to us and took us to a table where Tyga was.

"Have an outstanding dinner Miss YLN." The guy pulled out my chair and Shanyias also.

"Thanks," I sat down and Shaniya was nervous I could tell.

"What if we don't say the right things?" She played with her false square shaped nails and flipped her dark red curl over her shoulder.

"Just act like we been here and done this before. It'll all be okay." She looked more relaxed when I said that then she looked back at my dress.

"I can't believe you wore that, Yn."

I shook my head, "can you please call me CoCo?" She laughed and replied.

"Yea, as soon as you start calling me, juicy(stage name)."

"Ok, deal." We shook hands and Tyga sat down.

"So, I heard some of your songs and I want to ta-"

"Are you guys ready to order? Any drinks? Appetizers?" The waiter was smiling brightly.

"Um, actually yes." He responded then ordered his meal. We did the same then we waited.

"As I was saying, I want to take y'all with me, ya know? Like under my wing." I nodded and shaniya was smiling goofy like.

"I heard that you were a singer. But I never heard you sing, can you sing on the spot?" He raised his eyebrow and I got hypnotized.

"I can.." I trailed off, he looked at me and smiled.

"Well go on... Do it, sing." He said. Shaniya looked at me like she was mad but I brushed it off. I love Shanyia but I couldn't help but sing.

"Sing what?" I said nervous, hopping he would change his mind so Shanyia wouldn't be mad.

"Something nasty..." He licked his lips at me and blushed.

"Eww.." Shaniya shook her head and rolled her eyes, "Imma just go to the bathroom." She got up and left.

"I'd rather not sing any thing nasty." I laughed.

"Well you look good tonight." He was trying to start a conversation.

"What do you mean? I look good every night." I smiled and posed.

"I know, you came here to tease me or you came to get a record deal?" He joked.

"Is this a date or a meeting Tyga?" I smiled with my mouth closed, blinking my eyes.

"A date. But I didn't know you were going to bring your friend so.."

I shrugged and fixed my strap, "this damn thing annoying me." I said to myself, referring to my necklace that kept getting caught with my baby hairs on the back of my neck.

"Lemme see," he motioned his hand towards him and I came. "Sit."

I did, "just fix i-" I stopped and gasped when I felt his lips on my neck. So juicy and-and soft, felt like a tiny massage.

I looked back at him and kissed him on the lips, tongue and all. I know I don't know him like that but this is different.

He's fine asf and I've had a crush on Tyga sense I was in elementary! If I kissed a dude from school that would be nasty as hell!

He got up and tugged on my hand, I wiped my mouth with the back of my free hand and looked back at the rest rooms where Shaniya was. I put my dads keys on the table, "she'll be okay." I whispered to myself, walking away with Tyga.

--//--//

Tygas hotel room

"Wait. Wait...are we really about to do this?" I asked rubbing his bare chest with my hands. He didn't have a shirt on.

He nodded and I stopped him again, "but I'm 16 and your 24.." I didn't feel good at all about this.

It's gon be okay...

Y'all know what happened next...

--//--//

Next day

Shaniya pov

I'm still mad about what happened yesterday, YN left me and I had to drive back to her house then walk to mine. She's in big trouble, by me and her dad. Why would she leave her so called "friend" in a restaurant and not even tell me about it!?

Coco(YN) pov

Ok, I know I shouldn't have left her, but it was so tempting! Think about it... If you and the celebrity crush of your dreams(at least one of them) were sitting at a table and practically asking for something you would want to do with them any way...would you do it?

Well I did!

I laid on the hotel bed thinking, then Tyga woke up and smiled. I smiled back.

"You did good last night..." He had a cheesy smile and he sat up.

I felt kind of weird about the whole situation, "please...let's not talk about that." I asked nicely.

He nodded and went to the bathroom. I got up and looked at my phone, 4 text messages from Shaniya , 10 voice mail from Shaniya , and 3 miss calls. 23 text messages from dad, 46 miss calls.

I gasp and grabbed my clothes putting them on, I grabbed my clutch purse and I held my heels. I looked a mess and I smelled like cum... But I didn't care I needed to get home!

"Um...T? I need to get home...quickly.." I yelled, once he relied what I was talking about he didn't even bother putting on a shirt.

He had on basket ball shorts and some Nike slides, my dress was a little torn but I didn't care we hurried and went to the limo...