2

"Yass! Boo, Yass! Work it, girl, work it!" The Photographer was yelling to me and shaniah.

After a while we had to change and that was our schedule all day till 6:00pm. It was fun but tiring!

"Man, my feet hurt." Shaniah yawned, dropping her stuff on my bed room floor and throwing herself on my bed.

I laughed, "yea, you have to get used to it, niah." I laughed going to my bathroom and washing my make up, that they put on me, off.

"Girl, I can't believe we're going to be in a group together!" She squealed, I could hear her ass all the way in my bathroom.

"I'm bout to take a shower." I turned on the shower and took my clothes off putting my hair into a messy bun.

---///---///

Friday (the cypher)

"I'm nervous, Moe..." It wasn't my first time performing but it was my first time performing in front of a big audience, the persona t the front that worked told me that exactly, 12,697 people and 4,983 more people arriving.

"Girl just act like your in the mirror, at the studio...something. You don't need to be nervous, your a good rapper, CoCo." She smiled and fixed my Dimond crossed necklace.

I had on some designer all black leggings, a burgundy crop top, and my hair was flat ironed. My dad and shaniyah were in the back stuffing their faces with donuts.

They so damn lucky that they don't have to perform! I love to perform, but, this is so scary.

"15 more minutes." A girl came into my room and put 2 thumbs up.

"Just kill it. Your CoCo and every body out there is going to love who?" Moe smiled and raised her eye brow.

"Me?" My hands got clammy and Moe started dabbing beads of sweat off my forehead, carefully, not rubbing any makeup off my face.

"CoCo, your about to own this stage."

Show time

"And here's our one and only, from our ATL CoCo! Errbody make some noise!" The guy yelled into the micro phone, handing it to me as I got on stage and he left.

The crowd did as told and waited for me to perform, I looked out in the crowd and saw, Tyga, Drake, Nicki Minaj, LilWayne, etc.

As the beat dropped I started interacting with the crowd until my signal came.

"(Bet yo boy want some more nigga!)

Want some more(x2)
Even doe a nigga been getting to it w-w-w-want some more
(Still want some moe) want some more(x2)
Every time I end up getting it w-w-w-want some more

When they start taking crazy dats when I know dat they (want some more)
I know dat I'm getting it but fuck it cuz I (want some more)

When they start taking crazy dats when I know dat they (want some more)
(Every time I end up getting it w-w-w-w-want some more)

I'm in this bitch I'm getting monneey!

One minute they hate me den they love meeeee!

Ain't got nun for me!

These dudes is funny!

That's why. I'm throwing shade like it's sunny!

Who had Eminem on the first album!?