Arranged Marriage to a Stranger (10)

New Chapp.. extra long for you guys. Like I said before, I can't judge my own writing so I hope its good n you like it. By the way, I would like to dedicate this chapter to kjblack99 for being awesome, lol.

Chapter 10

I started taking deep breaths, my entire being filling with anger. 'I need revenge' I thought, something to end this little feud now, declaring me the final winner of course. I turned around in the kitchen looking for inspiration, and thats when it came to me.

I walked over to the refrigerator and opened the door and there it was, the half full gallon of water, slightly frosted from being shoved so far back in the fridge. I smirked to myself, this should be entertaining. I grabbed the bottle and ripped the cap off, throwing it behind me. Yea, I won't lie, I felt cool, besides after I'm through the bottle wont need the cap anymore anyway. I quietly tiptoed out of the kitchen and into the living room, stopping at the couch. Another evil grin crossed my face, some little part of my conscience told me I was enjoying this entirely too much, but I ignored it, who needs a conscience? I positioned the bottle above Ezra just where I wanted it, then turned my gaze to his face. I wanted to remember his reaction, burn it into my memory. Without another thought I turned the bottle upside down, pouring half a gallon of ice cold water onto Ezra's lap.

As soon as the frigid water made contact with Ezra's "manly parts" his eyes bolted open and a noise that sounded like my sisters cat the time I took her to get shaved (hey, I'm allergic and she was furry) came out of his mouth. Ezra shot up off the couch and looked down at his crotch before grasping it with both hands and jumping up and down like a little kid who has to pee. I couldn't hold it in anymore, it had now become physically painful to keep myself from laughing, so I just let it all out and dropped to the ground, incapacitated by laughter. Tears were streaming down my cheeks, and I knew, whether I end up marrying Ezra or not, this will be one memory I will never forget.

"You Bitch! What the hell is wrong with you?!? Are you trying to make me sterile or something?!?" Ezra yelled at me, while still doing the potty dance clutching his balls. I just kept rolling on the ground in laughter, pointing at the hilarity that was Ezra.

"It was just water" I choked out.

"Yea, well it was cold as fuck. God damn, I think I'm getting frost bite, Fuck!" Ezra screeched before waddling out of the living room and down the hallway. I composed myself enough to get on my hands and knees and crawled down the hallway after him. When I found him, I nearly peed in my pants from the hilarity of what I saw.

There Ezra was in the shower, still in his clothes from last night, with the hot water pouring down on him. He had pulled the waist of his pants away from his body so that the hot water from the shower head was pouring down his pants. But that wasn't even the best part, not by far. The best part was that while the hot water shot down into Ezra's pants, trying to defrost his little buddy, he had his head bent down, talking to "it". Yes, I said it, my fiancé was talking to his penis.

"Ahh, much better. Don't worry, everything's ok, I wont let that mean lady hurt you again." Ezra cooed to his, uh.... member? I couldn't help it, and you can't blame me, I burst out into the biggest fit of laughter, I couldn't even hold myself up anymore on my hands and knees. I just laid on the floor, turning red from laughter, still pointing at Ezra for his ridiculousness. I vaguely heard Ezra mumble "you", but I wasn't really paying attention. I kept replaying the last five minutes over in my head, which in turn kept sending me into new fits of hysteria. I hadn't even noticed the room getting dark until I felt wet drops on my face.

I looked up only to see that the room hadn't gotten darker but Ezra had gotten out of the shower and was now hovering above me, blocking out the light. He just glared at me, and I couldn't help but gulp, he looked really pissed. That was, until, his lips turned up at the corners into an evil smile. Oh Shit! I scrambled to get up and bolted for the door, only to be pulled back by Ezra's grip on the hood of my sweatshirt. Without even thinking, I shrinked out of it, stumbling forward but still towards the door. I was a step away from the hall when I heard Ezra whisper in my ear.