Epilogy (A Regret Message)

I am so sorry it took so long to update. I was too lazy to write. But then I finally wrote. So let's get to the story. But I will warn you before, that this chapter is very confusing.

Princess Rin - bold and italic

Servant Len - bold

Rin thinking - italic

What's happing in the present - normal

=========

Princess Rin (POV)

Memory flashback...

A boy was at the shore of the sea watching the sunset while letting a bottle with a small note flow with the sea." Len, you really are serious about this." Says a girl to the boy named Len. The boy turned around as the girl continues " That can't possibly make your wishes come true." She said and earned a small chuckle from Len." Would Milady like to give it a try?" He asked as she routed "its a game for peasants! I don't need it." Her reply made Len sad a little." I mean..." she continues " Len already grants me all my wishes. Don't you?" Len was a little taken aback by his Lady's words. But then smiles knowing her words were true.

Flashback end...

In a little port on the outskirts of a town. A young girl stands alone. By this sea there existed, an old tradition from long before.

"What are you wishing for, to be doing this so diligently everyday?"

'Write your wish on a piece of parchment and place it in a bottle.'

"For Rin-sama's breast's to become bigger."

If you let it flow with the sea, someday...

"Just kidding."

Your wish will come true.

"I wish Milady wound be happy for ever and ever."

Flow along, little glass bottle

"If that's what you want, then stay with me, always..."

With a message containing a wish. On the other side of the horizon.

"...Really..."

There, it quietly disappears.

"I'll be glad if I can do that..."

You always did everything for my sake. All that I wanted and yet...I was always so selfish and troublesome to you. You who grant my wishes, are no longer here. Will my thoughts, on this sea, arrive at their destination?